Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defiant North Korea launches rocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have conditioned North Korea to do this ****. Every time we warn and sanction them. They pull off a launch, or start up their nuclear facility. Then the US pays them off to stop. The cycle has to end. Hopefully Obama has learned from Bush and Clinton's mistakes dealing with that crazy f.ucker.

Comment

If Bush was still president, they wouldnt have pulled this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Bush caved and paid them off last time they pulled this ****. I am alarmed how quick they are testing this administration though. Apparently Obama said you better not do that again basically?

Comment

You wish. Anyways dumb move by N. Korea, game over for them if they try any other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            You wish. Anyways dumb move by N. Korea, game over for them if they try any other ****.

I don't buy it. Iran and N.Korea have been f.ucking around with us for years, N. Korea about twenty years. We need strong sanctions, and have to be willing to let those countries go bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
              Bush caved and paid them off last time they pulled this ****. I am alarmed how quick they are testing this administration though. Apparently Obama said you better not do that again basically?
              Do you have proof they paid off NORTH KOREA??? I'm not so sure...Hit me up with an article.....Of course Obama said not to do it again, but now is not the time to negotiate. Speak softly and carry a big stick, he should learn from his idol JFK

I have to agree. If North Korea persists, will Bush's legacy be improved?

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                Do you have proof they paid off NORTH KOREA??? I'm not so sure...Hit me up with an article.....Of course Obama said not to do it again, but now is not the time to negotiate. Speak softly and carry a big stick, he should learn from his idol JFK

I have to agree. If North Korea persists, will Bush's legacy be improved?

yes, obama cant keep us safe like Bush did. After 9/11 he was feared by all those commie wackos and radical muslims.

Comment

Would it be smart to get into a war with North Korea who is allies with China?

Comment

Well North Korea did insist that it would go to war with any nation that halted or tried to disrupt its "satellite" launch. They got what they wanted. Let's keep in mind this is a nation that actually has WMD. This is a nation that has been hostile to South Korea for a long time and has the ability to de-stabilize the entire region around it. This is a nation with an irrational dictator who cares not about negotiation but rather getting what he wants. This is the nation that the U.S. should've focused on much more rather than trying to catch "invisible" WMD in Iraq that didn't even exist. There's a WMD-armed dictator who goes against the international community and the nations around him by launching a "satellite" into orbit and the U.S. simply says "don't do it again"?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
                      There's a WMD-armed dictator who goes against the international community and the nations around him by launching a "satellite" into orbit and the U.S. simply says "don't do it again"?

cuz obama is scared of kim...this guy..

Comment

Working...
                      X