A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No*Ordinary*Joe View Post
    Losers, nowt better to do?
    Not right now no. Nothing better to do than reply to it???

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
      simply there is no one around that can beat joe..... dawson dont make me laugh he was lucky to pic up the win against johnson joe schools him to a wide u.d an im not even a fan
      Dawson might have been tooth and nail with Johnson but Joe didnt even fight him, who says Johnson wouldnt give Joe a ass kickin?

Comment

Fuck Calslappy. He might be able to fool some people with the late career wins over a faded Roy Jones Jr, and a highly disputed decision against a 43 year old Hopkins with a thyroid condition, but he's not fooling me.

Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins would've ate that ***** for breakfast in their primes.

Aside from his horrible record, the thing that gets me most is his awkward style. Everything he does is on an Amateur level, he keeps his feet way too far apart, he has horrible balance, he slaps instead of punching, and he showboats for the sake of showboating.

Kudos to him for making it work for him, but he's no All Time Great by any means.

Marciano had a better record than him, and I don't even give Rocky ATG status.

Comment

If only he had beaten up on two midgets like the great Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
            Dawson might have been tooth and nail with Johnson but Joe didnt even fight him, who says Johnson wouldnt give Joe a ass kickin?
            i say he wouldnt hes not on joes level joe would put a beat down on johnson but then ppl will say he was old and shot joes 37 his last to fights were against a 39 year old and a 42 year old

dawson is 26 and his last to fights were against two 40 year olds one he beat fairly easy and is now rematching for some reason and one he lost to in the eyes of many including me......

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
              If only he had beaten up on two midgets like the great Bernard Hopkins.
              What midgets are you talking about? I'm assuming Oscar and Winky, because they were the only blown up opponets Hopkins fought.

Don't rile me, ****.....Don't fucking rile me.......

Comment

I forgot about Stinky. So that's 3 midgets he beat up and those are the best names on his resume.

Say what you want about Joe, but at least he had the stones to fight guys his own size.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                  I forgot about Stinky. So that's 3 midgets he beat up and those are the best names on his resume.

Say what you want about Joe, but at least he had the stones to fight guys his own size.

I know what you want me to do, and I'm not going to do it.

And I'm not talking about anything sexual either, you sick bastard.

I piss on your attempt to rile me, I deny you of the joy of reading it, ****.

Go get drunk and play Call of Duty with some teenies online.

Comment

Joe Calslappy can only dream of being half as great as Bernard Hopkins. great he held the SMW title for 10 years but who was in that devision and who did he fight? I was reading an article recently that said Hagler and Monzon maybe denied greatness because they didnt move up and fight at other weights Hopkins did at a very old age and absolutely dominted Tarver and Pavlik. Calzaghe does so and gets a scrappy decision (not in my eyes) against Hopkins and then mullers an over the hill Jones, great stuff!
                    Calzaghe had the stones to fight people his own size so why didnt he fight Jones Toney etc when they were SMW and that division was popping?

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
                      Joe Calslappy can only dream of being half as great as Bernard Hopkins. great he held the SMW title for 10 years but who was in that devision and who did he fight? I was reading an article recently that said Hagler and Monzon maybe denied greatness because they didnt move up and fight at other weights Hopkins did at a very old age and absolutely dominted Tarver and Pavlik. Calzaghe does so and gets a scrappy decision (not in my eyes) against Hopkins and then mullers an over the hill Jones, great stuff!
                      Calzaghe had the stones to fight people his own size so why didnt he fight Jones Toney etc when they were SMW and that division was popping?
                      Excellent post thee buddy, im not a Bernard fan but i respect the hell out of him unlike Blow who, well, Blows!

Comment

Working...
                      X