Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, they want to put Santa Cruz on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, they want to put Santa Cruz on May 4th?

Or so he says

war leo

Comment

They're just determined to make me buy this PPV, no matter how much I don't want to. Alvarez-Trout and Santa Cruz? That by itself is hard for me to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        They're just determined to make me buy this PPV, no matter how much I don't want to. Alvarez-Trout and Santa Cruz? That by itself is hard for me to resist.
        Throw in a decent opponent and you're going to.
        Hell, Mares just vacated.... I'd bet he's fighting for Mare's vacant belt.
        Watch them match him with Darchinyan
        Isn't it a rule that if a champ from a lower weight class moves up, they're the mando?
        Might just be a rule the WBC just made up, but maybe

Comment

Thought they would give us Ponce - Mares or at least Mares vs someone. Let's see who they put Santa Cruz in there with. I'm not fully convinced by him just yet. But he got time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Thought they would give us Ponce - Mares or at least Mares vs someone. Let's see who they put Santa Cruz in there with. I'm not fully convinced by him just yet. But he got time.

He's exciting. I wasn't able to watch his CBS fight because I was on the road, but I heard he struggled

Comment

I wouldn't mind Santa Cruz on the card. He is exciting to watch

Comment

He's my favorite current fighter. The way he goes to the body is better than anyone I have seen in a long time, probably since Chavez Sr.

Kid is a monster and his conditioning is probably the best asset he has.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

He's exciting. I wasn't able to watch his CBS fight because I was on the road, but I heard he struggled
                  Struggled... yes but compared to his other outings. People are just used to seeing him have an easy time vs overmatched and soft opponents. His last opponent was a tough mofo and was taking it to him. We'll see as he steps up. Hopefully GBP follows their own blueprint and move him how they moved Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Throw in a decent opponent and you're going to.
                    Hell, Mares just vacated.... I'd bet he's fighting for Mare's vacant belt.
                    Watch them match him with Darchinyan
                    Isn't it a rule that if a champ from a lower weight class moves up, they're the mando?
                    Might just be a rule the WBC just made up, but maybe
                    lol.........

Comment

Working...
                    X