No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Will this fight sell more than Pacquiao-Cotto?
    Yes without a doubt .

Does the TS understand the difference between 145 and 154 , that Manny ducked this version of Cotto and refused to fight him last time without a CW , look at Cotto on the scales yesterday where does 10 lb come from he would have to cut an arm off to make 145 , he said openly he would never sacrifice his body like that again .

Its fine to say Manny battered him but it wasnt this strong version he battered and makes all the difference , Pac ducked this version and Floyd stepped up to fight him and is the smaller man when Cotto is not weakened , this fight will be harder for Floyd than what beating Manny will be .

Oscar Cotto and Margo all beat Manny without a CW , people need to realize that those CW where major handicaps , Oscar needed IV fluids , Margo took diuretics and Cotto sacrificed his body , thats why Manny refuses to fight them without it .

Comment

• This isn't even close to a mega fight.

You can still get tickets the day of the fight and they are both runners and it was the worst 24/7 ever.

You could probably say this is a "big fight" but not no "mega" or "huge" fight

BHop-Tito was a mega fight, Tyson-Lewis was a mega fight. This isn't even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
        Ok...Williams lost to Quintana, margarito lost to Williams, Mosley lost to Cotto, Cotto lost to margarito, margarito lost to Mosley....

The ww division was so hot but nobody could put together 2 decent wins...gimme a break man

Floyd was retired for 16-19 months....while he was retired everybody was losing to each other
        Yeah because the division was so hot!!!

All those names you mentioned were really good fighters you act like they lost to bums or something. There would have been a serious problem had all of them not fought each other and stayed undefeated.

smh

Comment

• This fight might as well be a no contest. We all know what's gonna happen.

It's gonna be a fight for at least 4 rounds. Then around round 5, Floyd is gonna start breaking cotto down. Around round 8 Cotto is going to gas and the fight from there is going to be a Mayweather domination.

The only thing floyd has to do is watch cotto's left hand. His right hand is useless. And he has no defense, so everytime cotto takes a breather, Floyd is gonna catch him.

If ****ing yuri foreman and malignaggi could catch and hurt cotto, what do you think floyd is gonna do?

I havent been excited about this fight once lol. I don't see any way mayweather can lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
            Yeah, I suscribed to Boxnation. It's only £10 per month whereas the Mayweather-Cotto Card costs £15 alone. Not a difficult decision is it? That - and the Khan fight might be shown on Boxnation, fingers crossed.
            Nah the Khan fight is on sky sports.

Comment

• Its obvious the British fans only know Mayweather because he beat the only hope of having a real british champion Ricky Hatton..

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I usually stay home and stream it but I was invited to a
                "Puerto Rican house party"
                I'll end up happy drunk with a Cotto win
                depress drunk Cotto lost...

"War Cotto"

You wont be gay tonight...

Comment

• I'm paying for it, bet on both fighters. Hopefully the outcome of the fight gets me a free ppv.

Comment

• Hell no. I got a good hi-def stream. Hook the laptop to my flatscreen turn up the surround sound and just as good and free!!!!!!! I'll never buy another Mayweather fight for what he pulled with Ortiz, he gets none of my money!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      This isn't even close to a mega fight.

You can still get tickets the day of the fight and they are both runners and it was the worst 24/7 ever.

You could probably say this is a "big fight" but not no "mega" or "huge" fight

BHop-Tito was a mega fight, Tyson-Lewis was a mega fight. This isn't even close.
                      But it will outsell Manny vs Cotto and generate way more money , you dont know what your talking about kid lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X