Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go about taking a dump in public bathrooms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you go about taking a dump in public bathrooms?

I know that a lot of people are timid about droppin' off some fecal matter in public. I myself worked under my father at the airport (he runs the lost luggage delivery service) for a number of years. It's one of the things he gave me that I'm most thankful for, access to easily the greatest shitters on the face of the Earth.

Not even playin', we'd get there at 7AM sharp every morning, all the stalls would be clean and ready to go. I'd naturally pick the handicapped stall and start my day off right. Much like the girl that you aspire to marry one day being able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose, these toilets would literally suck an entire roll of toilet paper down with ease, cardboard tube and all.

See my morning dump was usually desolate, I was all alone to google stuff on my phone, message chicks, beat off, or text my bros about "how big of a shit i'm taking right now lol." But when we came back during the afternoon it was a different story..

At first I must admit I was a bit timid to show the world my full potential. I would walk in the bathroom and be more shocked than when Krillin first sensed Frieza. Businessmen from all around the world, jogging their chunky asses across the tile and into the bathroom, unbuckling their belts and nearly exposing their taint to the world before they even closed the stall door.

One afternoon I was entering a stall when I looked over at a 400lb asian man in a suit. With all of the stalls open, he chose to relieve himself in the one next to me. He nodded and entered the stall, little did I know then, he is who I now refer to as my "sensei." I let out a little pipsqueak toot and nearly had an anxiety attack, I could feel myself starting to cry as I heard..

"Heh.."

You could tell he was smirking as he released what must have been three straight nights of Wasabi beef stew upon our mortal realm. I thought surely that from the noise that he was transforming into Shao Kahn and that my days of running free were over..

So now whenever I enter a public bathroom, I establish dominance upon all the other beta males inside of it by aiming to destroy the throne I sit upon.

What about you?
    I don't dookie in public and if I do, I don't make a peep!
    22.73%
    I don't really care, if I gotta dookie I'll get it done, son.
    50.00%
    I will destroy this mortal realm.
    27.27%

Sit down, close the door, push, wait, push, wipe, flush, open door, wash hands and leave.

Comment

Bricks, is that Kenny G in your avatar?

Comment

Used to be against taking dumps in public. A lot of times I'd just sit there waiting till the others did their deep but I don't care any longer. Hell, I won't even pad down the seat anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          Sit down, close the door, push, wait, push, wipe, flush, open door, wash hands and leave.
          Add some ball scratching to this and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
            Clearly you aren't a spiritual man.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Used to be against taking dumps in public. A lot of times I'd just sit there waiting till the others did their deep but I don't care any longer. Hell, I won't even pad down the seat anymore.
              Now that's just nasty. I always lay down something on the seats before ****ting in public. It's so much of a habit, I sometimes do it at home as well. You don't know what people got out there, man. And the nasty ones love to **** with other people by pissing and ****ting all over the seats.

Comment

TS is one hell of a story teller lmao

I still put paper down first cuz where I work I don't think they clean the seats that often and I don't give a **** if anyone hears me cuz if they do they will probably think its funny and I will probably never see them again anyways

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Now that's just nasty. I always lay down something on the seats before ****ting in public. It's so much of a habit, I sometimes do it at home as well. You don't know what people got out there, man. And the nasty ones love to **** with other people by pissing and ****ting all over the seats.
                  I'll give it a quick wipe, especially if I see piss juice. I used to be an avid paper layer buy I've gotten lazy.

Comment

great write up ts.

if you gotta go, you gotta go. if i the nasty toilet all pissed and ****ted on, i will hold until i cant go anymore. ***** ive crapped in the girls bathroom before. if you gotta go, you gotta go.

Comment

Working...
                    X