No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Presser To Cancel Mormeck Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko Presser To Cancel Mormeck Fight

DUESSELDORF, GERMANY - (L-R) Manager Bernd Boente and professor doctor Peter Albers, chief of the urology of the university hospital Duesseldorf, attend the press conference at Intercontinental Hotel in Duesseldorf, Germany. The WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight title fight between Wladimir Klitschko of Ukraine and Jean-Marc Mormeck of France is cancelled. The fight was was cancelled earlier today as Wladimir Klitschko got kidney stone surgery over the weekend and can not participate in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Broken toes..kidney stones, boxers are bred tough nowadays.

Comment

Great news, was a joke of a fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        You know how painful Kidney Stones are?

Comment

I just hope it gets rescheduled for a time before March.

Wladimir hasn't been fighting often enough, and prime doesn't last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I just hope it gets rescheduled for a time before March.

Wladimir hasn't been fighting often enough, and prime doesn't last forever.
            Wlad doesnt need to be Prime to be on top of the HW division at the moment, it is a joke.

I mean look at Vitali, he was in his prime before his retirement, then got beat to a pulp by the ghost of best HW around at the time and retired for a bit. When he came back; years past his prime, he has dominated (with Wlad) the poorest HW division for 100years.
            Last edited by Sage84; 12-05-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

wasnt looking forward to it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                You know how painful Kidney Stones are?
                I p*ssed out a basketball sized kidney stone and i was like.."..pfft..and what". Then i played 90 mins of football and scored 6 million goals.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                  Having kidney stones is one of the most painful things in the world. Kidney stone pain is considered among the most painful of all, even at the level of giving birth. A friend of mine had kidney stones and he was unable to move or do anything because the pain was excruciating, even breathing was too painful, so this isn't some broken toe, this is some serious pain.

Comment

I know many breathing technices that would allow Klitshko to continue the match. Please contact me so I can explain these

Comment

Working...
                    X