Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Fighter of the Year at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacdbest View Post
    i got donaire! He's really dominant this yr & i dont think he lost any rd this yr! Beating a top 10 p4p & an undefeated fighter.

Brandon rios is running 2nd.

Ward is boring but might get it if he's impressive with froch but i doubt it!
    looooooool

Comment

JMM for exposing duckqiao lol but the truth is the p4p list is not about who's the best boxer it's about which boxer has the most fake fame lol

mayweather is an all time great ..he's so good that he doesn't need the p4p list...the p4p list if for *******s just so they stfu ..keeps them ******s happy lol

pac got whooped by a guy who's not even a WW lol

Comment

The winner of Ward/Froch or Amir Khan if he puts on a spectacular performance against Peterson.

Comment

This is a tough year. I would have no problem with Khan(if he beats Peterson), Rios, Donaire, or the Ward-Froch winner winning FOTY.

I'd personally pick Khan if he dominates Peterson, and the Ward-Froch winner if he doesn't.

Comment

i hope Rios gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Pac and it isn't even close.

Hes the only fighter there to win 2 fights against 2 first ballot HOFers within 7 months. Hes also the only fighter to have fought and won against a top 5 p4p opponent.

Haters are making themselves look like dumbasses lmao
              Denis Lebedev begs to differ....of course we all know you're mentally deficient and don't even watch boxing, otherwise you wouldn't say such idiotic things.

Comment

Working...
              X