Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False? Hamed would have knocked out 126 Pacquiao and 126 Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamed won like 4 rounds so hardly exposed.

Also he wasn't even in the right mind frame for the fight. He was not motivated and far too arrogant.

Watch this and tell me he was working hard.

Comment

would have loved to see those fights. he could have won but probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        I could definitely see the Pac/Hamed fight being a wild, wooly affair. Knock downs on both sides, but Hamed doesn't get knocked out, and I'm not sure if Pac would have the consistency to keep from getting tagged with some big counters.

That would be a fascinating fight.
        marquez would have been a tough matchup for hamed. i don't doubt that he could have duplicated what barrera did. i don't think he would have done it as well as barrera though. hamed would have landed something. with hamed 1 punch can be enough.

pacquiao fight would have been wild and crazy. hearns-hagler level even. in that kind of fight , i'd go with the guy with a better chin and more power. i think at 126 that guy was naseem.

Comment

COULD have, not WOULD have.

Comment

Comment

are we factoring PAC's inability to win fantasy matchups? or jus straight up pretend pretend?

Comment

More likely against Pac than Marquez. Marquez would have definitely kicked his arse due to his counterpunching ability. Pac has a greater chance of being KO but, of course, Pac has a much better chance of winning against "Barrera is my daddy" Hamed.

Just matter of probability.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  marquez would have been a tough matchup for hamed. i don't doubt that he could have duplicated what barrera did. i don't think he would have done it as well as barrera though. hamed would have landed something. with hamed 1 punch can be enough.

pacquiao fight would have been wild and crazy. hearns-hagler level even. in that kind of fight , i'd go with the guy with a better chin and more power. i think at 126 that guy was naseem.
                  IMO Pac has shown to have the better chin by taking WW's big shots. Whereas Hamed was wobbled and put down several times at FW.

Hamed maybe had more power. But the way Pac throws fast straight combos, Hamed would have got caught repeatedly. Who knows which would would be standing by the end.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    are we factoring PAC's inability to win fantasy matchups? or jus straight up pretend pretend?
                    if it was an undefeated hamed fighting pac i would pay more to see that than floyd manny. dont get me wrong manny would ko him but it be a blast

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      IMO Pac has shown to have the better chin by taking WW's big shots. Whereas Hamed was wobbled and put down several times at FW.

Hamed maybe had more power. But the way Pac throws fast straight combos, Hamed would have got caught repeatedly. Who knows which would would be standing by the end.
                      being heavier (cutting less weight) helps in taking punches.

hard to compare since hamed never went up that high.

i rate hamed's chin highly.

being a tito fan , i compare it somewhat like i do tito's.

hamed was off balance a lot and it looks worse than it was. kinda like tito early in fights getting dropped because of not being warmed + his stance.

i think both had good chins.

Comment

Working...
                      X