No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    BlTCH, YOU DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE 4 TIMES. I HAVE PROOF OF THAT.

Tell you what. Since you're too pvssy to accept your own challenge, how about my challenge. Let's see if you're just a little bltch ass troll.

Let's show evidence of who did the ducking here. If you can prove I was the one ducking, I'll take a permanent ban. If I can prove that you are the one ducking here, then you take the permanent ban.

So what's it going to be? If you decline.....I guess that means you accept that you're the duck

Still trying to change this to anything but what I challenged you on!

You are SCARED DUCKY!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Still trying to change this to anything but what I challenged you on!

You are SCARED DUCKY!!!!

WHEN DID I DO THAT?

IT'S YOU THAT KEEPS DUCKING YOUR CHALLENGE, BlTCH.

DO YOU WANT TO STEP UP AND SEE IF I CAN PROVE IT OR NOT? OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DUCKED THAT CHALLENGE ALONG WITH ALL OTHERS

lmaooo. YOU'RE MY BlTCH! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE THAT YOU ASKED FOR?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T WIN!
      SO WHO'S SCARED. I SAY LET'S DO IT FOR PERMANENT BAN.
      YOU DOWN? LMAOOOOOOO!!!!

R.I.P.

Comment

• CHALLENGE WAS ACCEPTED IN THE THUNDERDOME. ALL POINTS AND PERMANENT BAN. LET'S GO PVSSY BOY. STOP DUCKING ME

Comment

• Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

The judges will be verifying based on the challenge on the topic/scope stated here, who is right:
          "Can EPO have a threshold type test criteria associated to its testing process?"

Judges duties: They will decide whether it can or cannot: YES it can or NO it cannot.

YES it can - ADP02 wins
          NO it cannot - Travestyny wins

The exclusions that we agreed to:
          - ABP testing related to EPO testing.
          - Other non-threshold susbtances.

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO). That is, if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot. So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in
          the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Travestyny used a case based on 2003 events to conclude that EPO testing did not and cannot ever have any threshold type test associated to it. Travestyny said that anyone that has ever said that there was were wrong. Travestyny based it on his interpretation of the CAS panel's statement. This will be included later.

ADP02 disagrees with Travestyny's interpretation since ADP02 believes that there have been threshold type tests related to EPO testing.

Both sides will have the opportunity to explain their side on why they believe that there was a threshold type test criteria (ADP02) or why there never was a threshold type test criteria (Travestyny) related to EPO testing.

- All points are to be given to a 3rd party. Then given to the winner.
          - Loser's account cannot be used by winner/loser any longer.

As stated, the challenge remains as per the topic/scope that I presented here.

I will definitely be bringing up all evidence that there have been threshold type test criteria. You will defend as you wish. The judges will decide if my evidence proved that there was at some point in time a threshold type test criteria or not.

If they agree that at one point in time there is evidence of a threshold type test criteria, then that means the judge is saying YES. A point for me.

NO, means that whatever evidence that I presented was not considered a threshold type test criteria. Then that would be a point for you.

The CAS panel was comparing threshold substance vs EPO testing to the athlete and stating that EPO is tested differently since the objective of the criteria is to verify if there is presence of EPO substance.

BUT what I am stating is that you are WRONG in that I agree with the EXPERTs in that a given single test criteria related to EPO CAN be considered to be a threshold type test criteria. When I say this (threshold test criteria), it is not necessarily about that case and I'm sure that you know that already. That is why I said all evidence is in scope. 2000-2018. You and I will need to defend all evidence.

BUT as stated, at the end of the day, YES either there was evidence of a threshold type test criteria at some point in time or NO there never was.

No posting on any deflections that is not within the topic/scope.
          This includes you trying to change the topic/scope (same with me). This includes you bringing up about who really LIED/cheated (same with me). Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.

What I have presented has been consistent since my original post. Very little has changed just that I tried to make it a clearer,
          - so that you and I understand from the get go.
          - The judges understand from the get go
          - The refs understand from the get go.

You accept, you are accepting what I stated above.

So AGAIN, are you accepting my challenge as I presented in its entirety?

Travestyny believes that any expert that has called a test for EPO a threshold type test was wrong as per his interpretation of some statements in a case.

I believe Travestyny is WRONG and those experts are right!

Here is Travestyny's respones to my questions below

ADP02

Just to refresh your memory:

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
          a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
          b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
          c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
          THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

Comment

• ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!
            Last edited by travestyny; 10-13-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Okay this isn't ending until one of you drop dead.

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 10-13-2018, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• That's because ADP is a little bltch that can't handle that he lost a 2 year old debate.

That he refuses a rematch is undeniable proof that he knows he lost but he's less than a man and can't handle it. It ruined his life and I love that

Maybe I'd understand if it was close. It was 4-0!!!! With judges that he chose

Now he's about to take a permanent ban to go along with that. Hereeee pvssy pvssy pvssy pvssyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  ACCEPTED. GET THE JUDGES BlTCH! All points and permanent ban

You are going to get exposed for the lying twat you are

And permanent ban does NOT mean you just can't use your current account. It means you can't return under any account...EVER! Let's make that crystal clear, you squirming bltch!

Let's go!
                  In the other thread you said that you didn't even read the challenge ……

I gave you enough time to read DUCKY!!! So do you accept to my challenge based on the topic/scope that I presented?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    In the other thread you said that you didn't even read the challenge ……

I gave you enough time to read DUCKY!!! So do you accept to my challenge based on the topic/scope that I presented?

YOU RAN AWAY FOR A WEEK BlTCH. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE. You're such a ******.

ACCEPTED.

Comment

• ADP02 STILL DUCKING ME. RAN AWAY WHEN I ACCEPTED AND NOW HE'S STALLING LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH.

YOU GONNA HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT 4-0 LOSS, F@G. COME ON...GO FETCH THOSE JUDGES. YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS, DO YOU?

Comment

Working...
                      X