Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Haymon 'Sincere' in Trying to Make Pacquiao-Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More proof that Golden Boy Promotions is the only way to go. The oldest promoter and the newest with the deep pockets have to unite just to compete with Oscar, even though they hate each other. That's because Oscar is a FIGHTER. Haymon and ArScum are just greedy flesh peddlers.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Are you a HATER or a Fanboy or both? Manny is the best welterweight on the planet, until further notice. Does he still have it? Smh. You're an idiot. I guess you were not impressed with what he did against the 3rd best welterweight back in April, ey? Why don't you ask Floyd if he still has it? Why don't you ask Floyd to challenge the "best" welterweight. Lay off Manny. Why? Because he has nothing left to prove. He went after Broner and Garcia in the last couple weeks. Where is GAY boy at??? Calling out Garcia but not wanting to give Manny his rematch because he KNOWS he won't be able to dictate and bully in negotiations? You posters are morons and don't know **** about boxing.
      Yoooo if I could give u a hit of this joint! I so would! Thank you! I was Ringside at the PAC vs Brad 3. Manny pacquiao dismantled him, he took his courage, he outsmarted him. Manny pacquiao looked great as he ever did. I was also in the building on the tragedy of May 2015 when Floyd ran the entire time. I bet money on floyds and thought he LOST, I was scared to lose my money but it was the most Unhonest dollar I made in the last year. I'll take it but it was supposed to be pacs night. Who the hell claims to be the best fighter ever and runs from a dude with one arm? Lol plus the 750ml exemption lmao wow... Manny pacquiao is the king still, no one convincingly beat him but Marquez and Marquez don't want none when manny gave him 4 times to reclaim his honor. Marquez has none, he's a hctib. Manny pacquiao to me is the greatest fighter of the 2000s and 20teens. Fighter of the decade for a reason.

Comment

Both Broner and Danny Garcia are fuking Idiots for trying to demand more vs Pacquiao instead of taking advantage of the opportunity knowing that if they pull the upset it will be even More money in the Rematch or more money vs another opponents.

You take that opportunity and run with it and if you lose, nobody is going to hold it against you for losing to Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Do promoters ever try to make a competitive fight? Seems like they do their best NOT to... I really don't get it. That's how stars are made, when they got opportunities and shine... Not when you try to cram them down our throats ala Broner.

Comment

Arum can only do so much. His ***** haymon needs to keep his fighters in line

Comment

lol seems like Broner didn't like Bob's "20m" purse...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                Arum can only do so much. His ***** haymon needs to keep his fighters in line
                Arum needs Haymon you idiot. ( PBC )

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                  Yoooo if I could give u a hit of this joint! I so would! Thank you! I was Ringside at the PAC vs Brad 3. Manny pacquiao dismantled him, he took his courage, he outsmarted him. Manny pacquiao looked great as he ever did. I was also in the building on the tragedy of May 2015 when Floyd ran the entire time. I bet money on floyds and thought he LOST, I was scared to lose my money but it was the most Unhonest dollar I made in the last year. I'll take it but it was supposed to be pacs night. Who the hell claims to be the best fighter ever and runs from a dude with one arm? Lol plus the 750ml exemption lmao wow... Manny pacquiao is the king still, no one convincingly beat him but Marquez and Marquez don't want none when manny gave him 4 times to reclaim his honor. Marquez has none, he's a hctib. Manny pacquiao to me is the greatest fighter of the 2000s and 20teens. Fighter of the decade for a reason.
                  Preach it homes! Preach it!

Comment

Good post...

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post

Good post and I am glad you agree. It means you know boxing. The 4th fight with Roidquez has an asterisk by it. He was JUICED to the gills. Smh. That's why he is suffering from all of these injuries right now. Manny is as healthy and as fresh as a horse. Hahahaha! In my opinion, Manny hasn't been clearly beaten since the first Morales fight back in 2005. He was robbed against Bradley. Roidquez cheated. Floyd cheated and STILL lost. So, you're right. Manny is STILL the best fighter in boxing, until someone beats him convincingly and without cheating. This Manny that fought Bradley in April, will beat Floyd's ass and Floyd KNOWS it! That's why you haven't heard Manny's name come out of his GAY mouth. Manny wants him and Roidquez BAD! Manny's hand speed and reflexes are unbelievable still. Floyd's are not. I DARE him to take the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Good post and I am glad you agree. It means you know boxing. The 4th fight with Roidquez has an asterisk by it. He was JUICED to the gills. Smh. That's why he is suffering from all of these injuries right now. Manny is as healthy and as fresh as a horse. Hahahaha! In my opinion, Manny hasn't been clearly beaten since the first Morales fight back in 2005. He was robbed against Bradley. Roidquez cheated. Floyd cheated and STILL lost. So, you're right. Manny is STILL the best fighter in boxing, until someone beats him convincingly and without cheating. This Manny that fought Bradley in April, will beat Floyd's ass and Floyd KNOWS it! That's why you haven't heard Manny's name come out of his GAY mouth. Manny wants him and Roidquez BAD! Manny's hand speed and reflexes are unbelievable still. Floyd's are not. I DARE him to take the rematch!
                      Real talk by the both of you. I was at the Manny vs May and he did run all night. Sr even told him he was scared. I was at the Pac vs Bradley 1 and 3. Pac took Tim will. We all know TB is a WARRIOR!

Comment

Working...
                      X