Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Told You! Woman Who Claimed She Was Assaulted At ATL NightClub. Lied and Does ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock that lying joe up!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Lmao at TeCucky65 calling someone his son.

50 year old married man who has low test and can't have kids calling someone his son LOL, this can't be real life.

Hahahh
      Is that the 50 year old geezer who looks like he still gets breastfed bro?

Comment

Lmao at TeCucky65 calling someone his son.

50 year old married man who has low test and can't have kids calling someone his son LOL, this can't be real life.

Hahahh
        Frank Costello posts here?

Comment

based on the videos i saw she could put a case on that man. she was limp and could barely stand straight and he was recorded spitting on his fingers then rubbing her p*ssy obviously to penetrate. she was mumbling "stop...help me" no matter what the context is after those words it becomes rape. i would've left that chick on the dance floor with her drunk ass. the guy then carries her limp body to the back of the club, you can hear the music get quiet and he keeps tryna penetrate and she keeps saying "help me." the guy is an idiot. according to "law'' drunk hoes cannot consent. you dont fck with them. everytime you do you risk a case. period.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
            Is that the 50 year old geezer who looks like he still gets breastfed bro?
            Low test tecucky65 never hit puberty because low test, and is stuck with a permanent physique of a ******ed toddler.

If he was born into a Spartans family he would lf been thrown over the cliff.

At least God stepped in and made sure he could never pass his low test genes onto a child.
            Last edited by AddiX; 01-25-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

These b1+ches need to be made an example of. Give her the years of prison they would have given the guy if he’d actually been convicted of rape. Make her register as a sex offender.

Comment

Low test tecucky65 never hit puberty because low test, and is stuck with a permanent physique of a ******ed toddler.

If he was born into a Spartans family he would lf been thrown over the cliff.

At least God stepped in and made sure he could never pass his low test genes onto a child.
                Hahahahaha you fuking legend that Spartan bit made me lose it... Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Lock that lying joe up!
                  Thank you my brother

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    based on the videos i saw she could put a case on that man. she was limp and could barely stand straight and he was recorded spitting on his fingers then rubbing her p*ssy obviously to penetrate. she was mumbling "stop...help me" no matter what the context is after those words it becomes rape. i would've left that chick on the dance floor with her drunk ass. the guy then carries her limp body to the back of the club, you can hear the music get quiet and he keeps tryna penetrate and she keeps saying "help me." the guy is an idiot. according to "law'' drunk hoes cannot consent. you dont fck with them. everytime you do you risk a case. period.
                    It was a set up tho.

Comment

I knew it was fake.

1, How could you be drugged to the point where you can't move, and still video yourself on live lol

2, Why the **** didn't she take down her rape video lol, to this day it's still on her facebook.

Comment

Working...
                      X