View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 03:42 PM #397
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5479 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
I did go with Golovkin. I also said I did not have a strong feeling going into the fight, I could see it going either way. I went with Golovkin mostly because I was rooting for him. Didn't put a dime down. You can read my posts on the fight. I thought we didn't know what we would get exactly.

That said I think Golovkin won the fight. I don't care who a person thought won the fight, whether it be Golovkin or Canelo it was a close fight.

Only morons like you think it wasn't. But you have no cred Dull Razor.

But Dull Razor take comfort in this, unlike ItsabouttimeIdouched I will read your responses to me every now and then. That other clown is too high on the retard totem pole to bother with. LOL!
Dull Razor's hurt more when they cut....Morons like you think it was close cuz you idiotic dorky morons that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" ignore the punches Nelo was landing the whole night. You Triple L fans take your L's like a stripper would take her singles....LMMFAO!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by j.razor; 09-19-2018 at 03:44 PM.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote