View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 02:27 PM #392
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5498 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 19,791.00
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
“See, a puncher like Golovkin – a guy who made his living on coming forward – doesn’t want to go backwards. That was Canelo’s game-plan from the beginning."

Except it was clearly Golovkin's gameplan to keep distance and move backwards? It's not like he's never done it before, he's not the move forward brawler his PR likes to pretend he is.

I love you, Andre, but you're full of **** here bud. I get it, you don't like Golovkin because he talked a bunch of **** about you, but you're full of it.
You would fail a test even if I gave you the answer. Oh wait! Dre just gave you the answer....LMMFAO!
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote