Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The3 View Post
    Plant coming out looking good here its only him and his coach vs the crew
    Seems like black dude is with Caleb too, I don't know how that sht ended BUT I hope someone came to back Caleb after the cutt.

Caleb threw a punch but they teamed up on the trainer, btches move.

Comment

I love this ***** but it’s funny because the same ppl hating on Jose would be praising broner for “selling “ the fight.

I like how little big bro David just in the back ready to fuuck someone up

Comment

It’s a beetch move, whether it’s broner, Judah or Conan!!! I couldn’t give a phuck who it is or what race they are, you don’t do beetch sh^t like that. You are only tough when you have your goons with you. I see people like that all the time, when it comes to one on one they have zero to give. He better back up that tough guy move tonight or am going to clown his as^.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          It’s a beetch move, whether it’s broner, Judah or Conan!!! I couldn’t give a phuck who it is or what race they are, you don’t do beetch sh^t like that. You are only tough when you have your goons with you. I see people like that all the time, when it comes to one on one they have zero to give. He better back up that tough guy move tonight or am going to clown his as^.
          Naw Fuuck that we got hipocrits here because theirs alotta ppl bashing Jose for the same ***** guys like Floyd, broner etc have done in the past hmmmm wonder why

Comment

Runs for his life? Caleb is the only one who looks good in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Runs for his life? Caleb is the only one who looks good in this video.
              If backing down when someone steps to you face to face but then tries to sucker punch when ppl are in in between you means “looking good” then don’t know what to tell ya

The bias in strong in this board

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                If backing down when someone steps to you face to face but then tries to sucker punch when ppl are in in between you means “looking good” then don’t know what to tell ya

Step to your face when you got your crew to back you up if something goes wrong?? Caleb was outnumbered. Acting like a tough guy when you bring your friends to confront someone is just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Step to your face when you got your crew to back you up if something goes wrong?? Caleb was outnumbered. Acting like a tough guy when you bring your friends to confront someone is just silly.
                  Oh you mean kinda like how Crawford brought his whole damn family to try and punk Jose at the gym.

Please Tell me how did you feel about that?

Did Jose end up “looking good” to you in that video too?

Comment

This dude is out of control. Trying to bully everyone with that toxic cholo gangster mentality. No wonder he got shot.

He might have roid rage too judging from all that acne.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

When did he back down you clown? He tried to keep his trainer out of it when the low class vermin tried to attack him.

Comment

Working...
                      X