Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    They're the one who said not me that floyd should need to rematch pac and beat him convincingly to be respected and be recognize as one of the greatest.

His father and own trainer are much more believable than loma since they are in the corner of floyd and they know that floyd was given a gift decision.
    Stop with your lies. Neither one of them thought it was close. Your boy lost and even Loma, your new cherry picked God, said so. Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Stop with your lies. Neither one of them thought it was close. Your boy lost and even Loma, your new cherry picked God, said so. Get over it.
      I'm not lying. His father and trainer think that floyd didn't beat pac convincingly that's why they want him to rematch pac but floyd pick a non boxer instead. lmao.

Comment

I'm not lying. His father and trainer think that floyd didn't beat pac convincingly that's why they want him to rematch pac but floyd pick a non boxer instead. lmao.
        You are lying. Neither one of them said it wasn't a convincing victory. Stop with the lies.

Comment

You are lying. Neither one of them said it wasn't a convincing victory. Stop with the lies.
          I'm not lying I have read the interview from his trainer uncle roger. It's just a sad truth buddy.

Comment

I'm not lying I have read the interview from his trainer uncle roger. It's just a sad truth buddy.
            Then post where him and his father say the victory wasn't convincing.

The only thing his uncle ever referred to was Pacquiao faking that shoulder injury. He wanted him to beat him again so that excuse would be nullified, but everyone already knows damn well that was only an excuse. Give up and move on with your life. It's over.

And if you can't move on with your life, then just pay attention to what your new god Lomachenko said. That should help you cope.

Comment

Then post where him and his father say the victory wasn't convincing.

The only thing his uncle ever referred to was Pacquiao faking that shoulder injury. He wanted him to beat him again so that excuse would be nullified, but everyone already knows damn well that was only an excuse. Give up and move on with your life. It's over.

And if you can't move on with your life, then just pay attention to what your new god Lomachenko said. That should help you cope.
              I don't have the time to search it for you. But it's a sad truth. Uncle roger knew that floyd got a gift a decision hence he wanted floyd to rematch pac and beat him convincingly to be respected and recognize as one of the greatest but instead floyd fought gregor with a 0-0-0 record. lmao.

Comment

I don't have the time to search it for you. But it's a sad truth. Uncle roger knew that floyd got a gift a decision hence he wanted floyd to rematch pac and beat him convincingly to be respected and recognize as one of the greatest but instead floyd fought gregor with a 0-0-0 record. lmao.
                Again, a blatant lie. He has never ever said it was a gift decision.

But if you want to keep with your delusion, have at it. Freddie Roach knows who won. So does Loma, your new God.

Stop writing to me. Your delusion isn't even worth reading.

Comment

Again, a blatant lie. He has never ever said it was a gift decision.

But if you want to keep with your delusion, have at it. Freddie Roach knows who won. So does Loma, your new God.

Stop writing to me. Your delusion isn't even worth reading.
                  Sorry bro. It's a sad truth. Uncle roge said that floyd need to rematch pac and beat him convincingly to be respected and recognize as one of the greatest which means that he knew floyd got a gift decision and need to clear that in rematch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      There were doubts?
                      This is exactly what I thought..LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X