Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these players deserve MVP this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Which one of these players deserve MVP this year?

Most Valuable Pedo???? Is there such an award. These kids do look young doe.

Not the normal MCC thread for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Most Valuable Pedo???? Is there such an award. These kids do look young doe.

Not the normal MCC thread for sure.
      Look at the kids. Who do they look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Look at the kids. Who do they look like?
        That 2nd one look like it could be Deontay Wilder, but if they ain't boxers or MMA guys I don't know or care to know cuz their sport is goofy & unwatchable.

I'd legit rather watch every game show with Charles Nelson Reilly's gay ass from the 70's then the top 3 NBA, MLB & NFL games of this year.

Comment

And now that I'm looking at that first kid more it looks like it could be Broner in his "confused stage" on the come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That 2nd one look like it could be Deontay Wilder, but if they ain't boxers or MMA guys I don't know or care to know cuz their sport is goofy & unwatchable.

I'd legit rather watch every game show with Charles Nelson Reilly's gay ass from the 70's then the top 3 NBA, MLB & NFL games of this year.
            Harden, Westbrook, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant.

Comment

Pretty sure the 4th girl is a camgirl now. Good stuff. Watch her a couple times a week.

Comment

Starting to not really recognize any athlete unless they are a boxer. Past year has turned me off from the NFL and basketball
                Last edited by Rip Chudd; 04-07-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Is Durant in the discussion? He's missed like 1/4 of the season.

It's LeBron/Harden.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X