No announcement yet.

If a man puts a gun to your head and says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    This is the only real reason Larry owns a gun.
    Why do you think he asked the question. He just wants to know who on here he can go to.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      So many guys willing to go gay on this site.
      Like you wouldn't. Your mouth would open faster than a whores legs with twenty dollars in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        the correct answer is:

you try to take the gun away since its just one guy. dont try to change the forced blow job settings now.....

but we all know what answer you were really looking for here larry... smdh......

Have you seen what Larry looks like on his videos he post here.

I was kicking it with my gay friend and I was showing him these boards and we came across larrys videos. The first thing my gay friend said was that guy(Larry) has a gay side to him. My friends gaydar went nuts when he seen Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Have you seen what Larry looks like on his videos he post here.

I was kicking it with my gay friend and I was showing him these boards and we came across larrys videos. The first thing my gay friend said was that guy(Larry) has a gay side to him. My friends gaydar went nuts when he seen Larry.
          sigh.....

smdh.......

i dont know what's gayer,

you kicking it with your gay friend,

or

your gay friend's gaydar going off when you were showing him larry videos....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            sigh.....

smdh.......

i dont know what's gayer,

you kicking it with your gay friend,

or

your gay friend's gaydar going off when you were showing him larry videos....

Hey me and my gay friend just kick it. We don't fu ck. But we were just chilling like good friends do and I showed him these boards.

I swear when he saw Larry his gaydar went nuts. I know Larry wouldn't need to pull a gun out on my friend n

Sterling can I see your picture so I can see what my friend thinks.

Comment

people change the scenario to save their manliness. the gun is already at your head. lets assume we are not bulletproof or god like superheroes.

gun is at your head and the options are to suck or not to suck. wrestling for the gun is plausible but unlikely since......the gun is ALREADY AT YOUR HEAD. nothing g@y about self preservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                I like this scenario only I wouldn't fück his wife, I'd drive to Florida and leave him at Wolfman Harrington's house for five days, whilst I watched.
                Ahahaha well sir I applaud you. I had to look up the Wolfman and it gave me quite the chuckle. Be careful when feeding the wolf he's a pretty large man. Sounds like a risky way to get even with no personal satisfaction for your troubles

Comment

I don't think that's a reasonable scenario. No man will stop another and put a gun to their head to get his dick sucked. I'm sure they'll stop you for your money or valuables or drugs if they know you have on you. Maybe I can see some crazy dude definitely do it to a female, which will more likely not fight back and go along with the c*cksucking. I bet this unfortunate scenario isn't an uncommon rape tactic by criminals towards women

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I don't think that's a reasonable scenario. No man will stop another and put a gun to their head to get his dick sucked. I'm sure they'll stop you for your money or valuables or drugs if they know you have on you. Maybe I can see some crazy dude definitely do it to a female, which will more likely not fight back and go along with the c*cksucking. I bet this unfortunate scenario isn't an uncommon rape tactic by criminals towards women

Comment

Working...
                    X