Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people that want Trump impeached think Mike Pence would be better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they had the debates for the presidency between all of them Pence seemed the more sane.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Greedy corporations and their shareholders who don't care about America. They just wanna produce as cheaply as possible and sell as high as possible without regard for the social fabric of nations.

ok, so they suggested it..... but, who signed it off ?

who authorized those SHlTTY trade deals ?

who made it possible for the greedy corporations and their shareholders to sell America to China?

who sold Lake Mead to China for $1 ?

not even kidding, look it up

same here, in my country

China were given the right to pump BILLIONS of litres from a major water supply..... for $1

slipped through as part of a trade deal

who thought that was a good idea ?

or more importantly, the MASSIVE back-hander they got paid..... what did they spend it on? lol

how come it is happening simultaneously in many countries?

We shall have a World Government, whether you like it or not..... The only question is, will World Government be achieved by conquest, or by consent.

~ Paul Warburg, in February 17 1950, appearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

this is all about Nationalism vs Globalism..... they will make a world government, and China will be the model..... there is a reason why David Rockefeller has been living there for decades..... so long that he can speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese

very few people actually know what's going on

how come the USA were hellbent on invading Iran..... until Iran threatened to name the US politicians/diplomats who accepted bribes for the nuclear deal?..... suddenly, zip..... Iran has not even been mentioned for MONTHS

it will take years to weed out the scum from within the US congress and senate...... you guys should not be in too much of a hurry to get rid of Trump lol, who has not even scratched the surface

he is the best president you have had since Kennedy

the second Trump looks at the Federal Reserve, they will kill him

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

who made it possible for the greedy corporations and their shareholders to sell America to China?

same here, in my country

China were given the right to pump BILLIONS of litres from a major water supply..... for $1

or more importantly, the MASSIVE back-hander they got paid..... what did they spend it on? lol

We shall have a World Government, whether you like it or not..... The only question is, will World Government be achieved by conquest, or by consent.

~ Paul Warburg, in February 17 1950, appearing before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations

this is all about Nationalism vs Globalism..... they will make a world government, and China will be the model..... there is a reason why David Rockefeller has been living there for decades..... so long that he can speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese

how come the USA were hellbent on invading Iran..... until Iran threatened to name the US politicians/diplomats who accepted bribes for the nuclear deal?..... suddenly, zip..... Iran has not even been mentioned for MONTHS

it will take years to weed out the scum from within the US congress and senate...... you guys should not be in too much of a hurry to get rid of Trump lol, who has not even scratched the surface

Damn. Thought I was having a discussion with a level headed person. I just realized that you are one of them.

Not heading down that road tonight. Maybe some other time.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Damn. Thought I was having a discussion with a level headed person. I just realized that you are one of them.

Not heading down that road tonight. Maybe some other time.

right

so..... you think those NASTY, SHlTTY, trade deals were all just a bad mistake ?

somebody simply got their figures wrong, is that it ?

the people who run things are VERY smart

waaaaay smarter than you " yessir " guys

FYI, you just crawled up your own ass to hide

Comment

right

so..... you think those NASTY, SHlTTY, trade deals were all just a bad mistake ?

somebody simply got their figures wrong, is that it ?

the people who run things are VERY smart

waaaaay smarter than you " yessir " guys

FYI, you just crawled up your own ass to hide
            it's all good. i have heard your kind of argument already.

Comment

In their warped minds, if they oust Trump amd then Pemce, Pelosi becomes President.

Comment

No, Trump governs further to the right than Pence would, despite decorum. Trump is as far right of a President as we had since Reagan. I don't want Pence, we voted for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                  All economic struggles are political struggles. The nationalist are primarily far right white supremacists. Uneducated and brainwashed.

With Trump you have a far right mouthpiece for the ultra rich. In the end the rich are going to become much richer because of Trump at your expense. It’s happening right now and will culminate in an attempt to minimize the social safety net there for YOU.
                  The most uneducated block of the population votes Democrat, this is a proven fact.

Comment

same here, in my country

That shyt is more than I can take.
                    Kennedy, the last President of the U.S., is known for telling Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield, "After I am re-elected I will smash the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind."

What was Trump's first official act?
                    Early the next morning, he visited his masters at CIA headquarters.

Decades earlier, Trump publicly proclaimed that he was being mentored on politics by none other than the notorious FBI/CIA NOC Roy Cohn.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                      That shyt is more than I can take.
                      Kennedy, the last President of the U.S., is known for telling Senate Majority Leader Mike Mansfield, "After I am re-elected I will smash the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind."

What was Trump's first official act?
                      Early the next morning, he visited his masters at CIA headquarters.

Decades earlier, Trump publicly proclaimed that he was being mentored on politics by none other than the notorious FBI/CIA NOC Roy Cohn.

who said anything about the CIA ? ..... and who said that Trump/Kennedy had the same policies ?

I said that he is the best American president since Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                      X