No announcement yet.

If you legalize marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
    Exactly. MJ is the least of our problems when we have hard drugs like Crack Cocaine, Meth and every other substance on the streets.
    OH LOL I forgot about Meth.

This ring of biker/meth dealers were busted at South Padre Island last week (next to my hometown)......their lab caught on fire and was all over the news. That's how they were caught.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      OH LOL I forgot about Meth.

This ring of biker/meth dealers were busted at South Padre Island last week (next to my hometown)......their lab caught on fire and was all over the news. That's how they were caught.
      They deserved to be caught I love stupid criminals.

Comment

if you legalize it, the fast food industry will be a great investment

Comment

Should be legal.

Some people can't handle it, and it might impair them. You know the ones.....they can't lift a coin from a desk and or think the cops are coming to arrest them. They need downtuned/downpowered weed aka schwag.

But like Alchohol, people will overdo it anyways. So like, there's a balance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

put a tax on it and help the economy

Comment

Legalizing it could also give a big hit to the mexican cartels.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Legalizing it could also give a big hit to the mexican cartels.
                right and I'd bet:

They'd instantly traffic those resources to hard drugs.

In other words, whatever capital the Gulf Cartel spends on importing or maintaining existing Marijuana crops...........will be allocated towards the purchasing of more and more pure cocaine and heroin.

They'll sell their children for money IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  You set up shop and create a smoking age of 21. This eliminates the petty drug dealers polluting the neighborhoods. Actually it eliminates just about all of the marijuana drug dealers.

Does anyone have any other opinions on this?
                  plain and basic common sense.

Comment

legalizing it would allow people to grow them and therefore not even require that government

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      You set up shop and create a smoking age of 21. This eliminates the petty drug dealers polluting the neighborhoods. Actually it eliminates just about all of the marijuana drug dealers.

Does anyone have any other opinions on this?
                      Allegedly, over 85% of all "drug" users solely partake of mary jane. That would in turn mean that 85% of the money spent on fighting drugs would be saved. Weed fibers are completely organic and can be used for clothing, rope, and furniture; hemp is also much more durable and stronger than traditional rope and much cheaper to procure.

The weed could generate considerable revenue for local economies and eliminate the local dealers going to jail over pity stuff. The main problem is that many people would "self medicate" which would eliminate too much money from the Pharmaceutical companies which have substantial governmental ties...they complain so the government says that pills with more side effects than benefits is the better way to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X