Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwback: When Floydstradamus warned Ortiz fair and square

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fight was developing into a really good competitive fight! Floyd Mayweather took the shine of his own win, but sucker punching Victor Ortiz! (Floyd Mayweather would of still won the fight in my opinion, and it would of been more memorable without the sucker punch!)...

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      That fight was developing into a really good competitive fight! Floyd Mayweather took the shine of his own win, but sucker punching Victor Ortiz! (Floyd Mayweather would of still won the fight in my opinion, and it would of been more memorable without the sucker punch!)...
      I suppose Victor's blatant attempt to break Floyd's nose with his head (admitted, on record) is perfectly fine and Floyd shouldn't do anything to retaliate against that, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I suppose Victor's blatant attempt to break Floyd's nose with his head (admitted, on record) is perfectly fine and Floyd shouldn't do anything to retaliate against that, huh?
        In a street fight, a sucker punch is more of a low class move than a headbutt mate!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          In a street fight, a sucker punch is more of a low class move than a headbutt mate!
          Well, that's the problem. This isn't a street fight. It's boxing.

Headbutts are against the rules.

Floyd's shot was well within the rules - evident by the fact he won the fight.

I get that people don't like that Victor didn't have a "fair" chance to retaliate. Bottom line; it's his fault for not listening to the warning. Protect yourself at ALL times.

Comment

It takes a certain type of individual to throw a sucker punch. I know nothing about that. Speak on it, bro. That's all you.
            I thought Ortiz agreed to fight dirty when he initiated the head butts? Can't fight dirty then hide behind the ref....

Comment

I get that people don't like that Victor didn't have a "fair" chance to retaliate. Bottom line; it's his fault for not listening to the warning. Protect yourself at ALL times.
              Not even the most ruthless and brutal rough house fighters, have thrown sucker punches and been proud of it! (Mike Tyson would bite, try and break you arm, elbow you but? He would never throw a punch at a fellow fighter who was completely unaware that the action was in flow etc)...

Floyd Mayweather did not have to throw that sucker punch, and he took the shine of his own win! (He would of went on to probably beat down Victor Ortiz, in a great fight!)....

Comment

Please say that again for all dunba$$e$ that couldn’t hear ya.... PROTECT YOUR SELF AT ALL TIMES . Period

Comment

Victor Ortiz is, was and always has been an idiot. He deserved what he got. Floyd Mayweather gives zero shats about fans and made himself look like a b!tch.
                  Nobody looked good here. Reality sucks for everyone sometimes

Comment

WHen did he say, if you turn toward Joe Cortez, I will hit you well you aren't looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Deont View Post
                      WHen did he say, if you turn toward Joe Cortez, I will hit you well you aren't looking?
                      It's not about him not looking. He threw a headbutt knowing good and damn well what he was doing. That was a mistake. Floyd told him directly, don't make ANY mistakes.

The silly thing is, Victor was getting in good shots that round, shades of what Manny should have been doing but failed. Had he not lost his temper, it would have been a good fight. Instead, Victor made the very mistake Floyd told him not to make. Victor failed to protect himself at ALL times. His fault, perfectly legal

Comment

Working...
                      X