Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Canelo Beating Danny Put Him Above TC or Loma P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirog and G already beat him. 1 khtfo and the other beat him fair and square bc of the kd.

/end thread

Comment

Nah, hard to erase the very controversial Lara win and even in his prime vs. an old GGG getting at least one gift. Golovkin is supposed to suck (IMO he was never the top two or three) and has Jacobs done enough outside of the Golovkin fight to prove he’s a fighter you leapfrog two or three dominant guys who are far more skilled? There’s also failed VADA tests in his prime.

IMO if the win is legit he’d deserve top 5 maybe as high as 4 but no higher.

Comment

Way to copy my thread, hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          Way to copy my thread, hoe.
          Haha! I just saw that. Sorry, bud. Didn't see it earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Canelo's got a long resume with lots of names. Of course, he's received some questionable decisions but he's top five at this point. Does beating the number two man possibly in his division raise him to number one or number two or at all?
            Not IMO, Jacobs is good but he’s not an elite fighter IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              And, beyond resume, I can't look at what Canelo does and say it's anywhere near the same quality as Loma or Crawford. Neither defensively or offensively. And, I say this as someone who has spent a lot of time educating people on Canelo's skill, posting videos, explaining how good he is because just a couple years ago everyone referred to Canelo as a very basic fighter. Now, somehow they all think he's a P4P #1, which is weird AF.
              That’s similar to my opinion, Canelo has one of the best resume’s in the game right now but skill-wise he’s not on the same level as Loma, Crawford. That’s not to say Canelo isn’t a skilled fighter, I just feel Loma and Crawford appear to be on a different level.

Comment

Working...
              X