Hearn saying if no unification next with Wilder,then Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn saying if no unification next with Wilder,then Usyk

Discuss

Usyk will give it to anyone who's asking! War Usyk!

Comment

Great matchup! Only on DAZN!!

Comment

Let's get it!!!

Comment

Joshua-Usyk is a great fight imo.

Comment

The HW scene is razor thin at the moment, if not Usyk shouldn’t be in the discuss as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The HW scene is razor thin at the moment, if not Usyk shouldn’t be in the discuss as of yet.
              Usyk is a supreme talent but not the biggest of punchers so I'm interested in seeing how he deals with the bigger HWs who won't stop coming. His activity and pace would wear CWs out mentally and physically but can he do the same at HW? Definitely is the most skilled HW out there. Would have loved to see him fight Povetkin next. But if he dominates Takam, that's still a nice statement. Takam is a tough dude who was winning damn near every round against Chisora before he got stopped. And Chisora shortly after was beating Whyte on most's scorecards up until the stoppage.

Usyk probably would need one more solid win after Takam, but then let him loose against ANY HW.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Usyk is a supreme talent but not the biggest of punchers so I'm interested in seeing how he deals with the bigger HWs who won't stop coming. His activity and pace would wear CWs out mentally and physically but can he do the same at HW? Definitely is the most skilled HW out there. Would have loved to see him fight Povetkin next. But if he dominates Takam, that's still a nice statement. Takam is a tough dude who was winning damn near every round against Chisora before he got stopped. And Chisora shortly after was beating Whyte on most's scorecards up until the stoppage.

Usyk probably would need one more solid win after Takam, but then let him loose against ANY HW.
                I think one more solid opponent at HW after takam then I would be sold, depending on how he wins though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I think one more solid opponent at HW after takam then I would be sold, depending on how he wins though.
                  Maybe he can fight Povetkin then? I mean doubt he gets Whyte/Wilder/Fury, so what would be a solid opponent for him? Ortiz?

Comment

We have yet to see what Usyk can do at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X