No announcement yet.

New Harry Greb picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Harry Greb picture

I found this over at ESB and thought some might be interested in seeing. Below is the post that went with the pic.

I've been working at the offices of Boxing News (a british boxing magazine) for the last week, and stumbled across this absolute gem of a picture, which, to our knowledge, has never been published before:

I am told this was taken just after Greb was involved in a car crash, around 1925.

Thought you's might enjoy it.

Cool pic of Greb Jab.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I found this over at ESB and thought some might be interested in seeing. Below is the post that went with the pic.

I've been working at the offices of Boxing News (a british boxing magazine) for the last week, and stumbled across this absolute gem of a picture, which, to our knowledge, has never been published before:

I am told this was taken just after Greb was involved in a car crash, around 1925.

Thought you's might enjoy it.

terrific.

look at the hands on him!

Comment

Great pic.

Those hands looks like they have been in combat recently.

Comment

Awesome find.

Wonder what year is it....and it looks like he's in a hospital?

Comment

holy shyt! I kinda look like Greb! We both got those alpha male, beefy hands.

Comment

help

Do you have "Boxing" for January 18, 1912. If you do, and if it is not too much trouble, and if there is a story about the Dixie Kid vs Harry Lewis fight, could you send me a scan of the article(s) as an email attachment?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Great pic.

Those hands looks like they have been in combat recently.

lol or they belonged to a guy who was a bricklayer for 1,200 years

he can probably could probably pick a hard object up and grind it into powder in his hands

diamonds
                steel
                new hampshire granite
                etc

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  lol or they belonged to a guy who was a bricklayer for 1,200 years

he can probably could probably pick a hard object up and grind it into powder in his hands

diamonds
                  steel
                  new hampshire granite
                  etc

Yes, he has the prototypical "alpha male", athlete/boxer hands. . .

Very similar to me. . . Just look at the similarities between me and Greb!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Yes, he has the prototypical "alpha male", athlete/boxer hands. . .

Very similar to me. . . Just look at the similarities between me and Greb!
                    yeah you're both white, I can see it now.

Comment

Working...
                    X