How Much Current Boxing Do You Watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Current Boxing Do You Watch?

How much current boxing do you watch?

Or do you mostly watch old school boxing?

I watch every damn fight I can.

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's current or the past. I'll watch all boxing.

Comment

I watch every fight televised. From just about everywhere! Then I put the dvd away and move on. I used to watch alot of the classics but over the last 30 years I have watched them so many times.

Comment

Both, any current fights that are televised or can goto watch and any old fights which are available.

Comment

i watch what i can but not as much as i would like ,yeah i do watch quite a bit of boxing from yester year

Comment

Anything thats on..............I'm livid that Hopkins vs Jones is not shown in the UK.

Comment

Case in point, I just try to watch as much as I can.

From watching the old significant fights to modern ones, I enjoy everything Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX2008 View Post
                  How much current boxing do you watch?

Or do you mostly watch old school boxing?
                  Everything i can. I live in New Zealand so sourcing fights with a less than speedy internet connection is tricky. Any fight i see in shops (Ali dvds, Foreman, Tyson,Leonard, Duran etc) i grab plus any modern ones i can. No one in the country has any DVDs for sale of modern fighters. I see in the US and UK you can go online or there are places that sell career dvds, man i wish i could get some of that, it'd be heaven.

Comment

Everything televised and more. Watch alot of old school boxing to, try to DL as much as possible!

Comment

Working...
                    X