No announcement yet.

Winning Prices going UP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    They are really expensive as it is... why make them more expensive?
    must still be selling very well

Comment

Holy crap the headgear with the facebar is $370! That is 400 dollars shipped. That is crazy.

Comment

Well, I always looked at them and said... no that's too pricey, maybe sometime in the future. Now I am having doubts as to ever buy anything from them.
        It doesn't matter. After millions of boxing fans found out about Winning in the 24/7 show they have plenty of buyers.

Comment

They are really expensive as it is... why make them more expensive?

Foreign goods go up in price when your currency drops in value. Currency fluctuations can be a frightening proposition for exporters. Boxing equipment isn't a high profit business consequently they have to pass on the losses to the customer. This is why that much of the equipment is made in places like Pakistan where production costs are low.

Comment

they probably dont mind the price difference between the competition. they only want serious boxers using their gear...or rich kids with no real career.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
              they probably dont mind the price difference between the competition. they only want serious boxers using their gear...or rich kids with no real career.
              That's what the Winning guy said. Not that they don't want our business, but he asked me why I want their gear, if I'm not really a fighter. He said that their gear had the serious/pro fighter in mind

Comment

yo may2nd, i gotta ask. wuts with the choice of username

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
                  yo may2nd, i gotta ask. wuts with the choice of username
                  Everyone on this site knows what it's about.

Comment

clearly not everyone. as i am included in the term everyone.

Comment

yea so no april fools joke, they updated the prices on the site. Pretty ****ing rediculous if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X