I need some serious advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Depends on how old she is.

I have kids (not that old) but I know I'll press really hard for them to get a profession. At least something to fall back on. I would say the same to your little sister. finish school so you have something to fall back on if your dreams fail. There will be plenty of time to pursue your dreams a little later. Nothing beats education.

Pretty sister you've got BTW. Say Hi from Denmark will ya!
    Thanks man and I'll do that. You know these kids today live day to day and don't think about the long run.

Comment

It would be much better if she finished up her educations, I mean thats a terrible thing to turn down a free ride scholarship. I dont know anything about the industry but everyone has heard of julliard and how hard it is to get into.

She needs to be thinking long term. Shes young and pretty now and can get the backup dancer and music video work but what is she going to be doing when shes 40? working at a gym teaching aerobics?

The career path with the degree and julliard seems better long term wise plus I understand your concerns over touring with rap artist looking to sleep with her and all the drugs and guns that are around.

That is just my take, Im not very good with emotional stuff and expressing it, so I couldnt give much advice on how to express your concern to her without seeming overbearing and pushing her away.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
        Ok my baby sister is a very talented, smart, ambitious young lady and I'm so proud of her accomplishments. After our Dad died I pretty much became here father figure since we are 12 years apart. Well she got a full scholarship to go to the University of Houston for dance and was supposed to transfer to Julliard to pursue her career in the performing arts. She would have been in her Jr year of college this year but she decided to take off for a while and try to get some work in the music industry as a dancer for rap artists/R & B (Hip hop divas) and we all know how they are and how the business is so corrupt. I know she's a good girl and has a strong mind but I just don't want her to give up on her education for some bull****. I told her that I would rather her finish school but if this is what she really wants to do I will support her to the fullest. Right now she's on tour with Lil Wayne, yes Lil Wayne and I'm just so worried about her safety and if some bad **** happens to her I know I will be in prison for a very long time. I know this is a personal issue but I just have to ask if anyone has some advice that I could give her because I really don't know what to say.

Here' some pics of her on tour.

give her your advice, and tell her how you feel bruh..........

THEN, let her know she has your support no matter what she decides to do....

if it doesn't work out for her, and/or something bad happens, take solace in the fact she was doing something she likes/pursuing a dream......

pray for the best.

Comment

Dude, did you even look at these pictures? Your sister quite evidently has a penis. Heck she's messed her friend's shirt up something terrible.

Some "strong minded" "girl" she turned out to be.

Comment

Jesus H Christ. More photographic evidence uncovered; she's got a giant drooble of cum on her chin. You stay classy, Two Clip's Sister.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Really pretty girl and dirty industry. I can totally see why you're worried man. The thing is, there isn't a hell of a lot you can do. Just keep doing what you're doing, try to get her to finish school and be supportive of her decisions at the same time. All you can do is tell her how you feel about it and hope that she has good enough judgment to steer clear from the bull**** but at the same time, take advantage of the situation she is in. It sounds like it might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Having a younger sister myself, I fell ya man. Luckily for me, she finished college a couple years ago and now is settled down with a husband and new baby.
              Thanks Abo, with you having a little sis you can feel my pain and I appreciate the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                Dude, did you even look at these pictures? Your sister quite evidently has a penis. Heck she's messed her friend's shirt up something terrible.

Some "strong minded" "girl" she turned out to be.
                I can't be bothered with your bull**** so have fun with your crayons and your toddler style artistry, I have bigger things to worry about then you.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                  Jesus H Christ. More photographic evidence uncovered; she's got a giant drooble of cum on her chin. You stay classy, Two Clip's Sister.

Oh and by the way thats not my sister *****.

Comment

meh.

dude she's young. let her have her fun. all you can do is tell her not to be stupid. beyond that, there's nothing you can offer unless she goes outt've her way to ask for advice.

of course you'll be worried. welcome to parenthood (even though yer not her dad).

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                      meh.

dude she's young. let her have her fun. all you can do is tell her not to be stupid. beyond that, there's nothing you can offer unless she goes outt've her way to ask for advice.

of course you'll be worried. welcome to parenthood (even though yer not her dad).
                      I feel you man, that's what I'm going to do. I was young not to long ago and believe me I did alot of **** I'm not proud of, but i've become a better person because of it. I have this problem with her because I want to put her on a pedestal because she's the baby and my Dad was so proud of her. I bet I'll be the same way with my daughter but she's 3 and I have a long way to go before I have to deal with some **** like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X