Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best 135 pound fighter of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.
    this made me chuckle

Comment

Castillo's LW resume > Marquez' LW resume

It's not even close really.

But H2H, it's probably Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        why is no one saying floyd? you guys are all bitter haters. he beat castillo with 1 arm chopped off and he beat boxings biggest puncher the 31-1 30 ko's phillip ndou. Show him some respect.
        God you're a miserable boxing fan, it must suck to be you homie.

Comment

Have to say JMM.

Casamayor,Diaz,katsidis.
          Maybe not the best names, but he fought the available fights at the time. Something that allot of fighthers avoid in their WIEGHT class now a days.

Comment

Meant to type he fought the BEST available fights ducked nobody & went after the best in his division.

Comment

Castillo beat Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Juan Lazcano, Joel Casamayor, Julio Diaz, Diego Corrales, and should arguably have a win over Floyd Mayweather.

Marquez beat Joel Casamayor, Juan Diaz, and Michael Katsidis.

That's not even really close if you ask me. Maybe H2H Marquez would have won, but if we're going H2H who was the best, it's probably Mayweather.

Comment

Resume wise it is Castillo.

Comment

what no poll??

imo its marquez, but castillo and pbf could also be voted as the best and i wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Comment

Marquez......

Comment

Daggum is awesome.

I thought enough of Castillo's best wins at lightweight came before 2002, and someone else would come to mind, but I was wrong. So I'm taking Castillo.

Comment

Working...
                      X