X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao right now is the best drug test ducker in all of sports

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
      for real if hes dirty would you even care?
      Have you ever seen a ******* question Manny's lies? Ever? Aside from jro.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        probably nothing to do with jerry jones new dallas cowboys stadium and selling 35,000+ tickets.

pac's next fight is in vegas
        say wat u want, but if that doesnt make u look twice then ur just a tool. and why are we talking about his next fight??? the point stands that at the time when he was at the highest leve of scrutiny, he fought in a state with lax and controversial standards on drug testing.

hey, im not saying he took anyything, what im saying is it should make u look twice.

Comment

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
          Obviously you do if you posted here.
          I knew not to take you seriously when I realized what your name was.
          shut up dork

I don't care, I just like mocking those that do. Cuz' they're stupid for worrying about something that doesn't affect them.

Are any of you fighting Pac next?

No?

So stfu.

Comment

Texas just isn't playing the whole feeding into the media b.s. that most other states/places like to play.

Texas has always handled things in professional and confidential manner.

If they tested positive....they would have gotten punished accordingly. We don't run to or feed into the media on some attention whore ****.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Have you ever seen a ******* question Manny's lies? Ever? Aside from jro.
              no. thats why i wondered if one of them would even care if he was caught.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                Texas just isn't playing the whole feeding into the media b.s. that most other states/places like to play.

If they tested positive....they would have gotten punished accordingly. We don't run to or feed into the media on some attention whore ****.
                typical pacfan...smh...but it was ok when they were trying to get margs tested b4 the fight right???

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                  shut up dork

I don't care, I just like mocking those that do. Cuz' they're stupid for worrying about something that doesn't affect them.

No?

So stfu.
                  I wish Mayweather would grow balls and man up. He would win a wide UD, if he sticks and moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                    shut up dork

No?

So stfu.
                    Someone post this guys pics, and i'll send you points.
                    I want to see who is calling me a "dork""

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

Good point.

Boxing isn't some government agency accountable to taxpayers its a private enterprise. This stuff should be kept confidential unless there is a reason to release the information.

Comment

Working...
                      X