Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jai White showing Kimbo how to punch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jai White showing Kimbo how to punch.

http://www.break.com/index/kimbo-sli...ng-lesson.html

that movie has some sweet fight scenes. like the first one when michael jai white shanks the **** out of kimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      that movie has some sweet fight scenes. like the first one when michael jai white shanks the **** out of kimbo.
      Yeah that was Undisputed 3. All 3 movies are pretty good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
        Yeah that was Undisputed 3. All 3 movies are pretty good imo.
        no man its from blood and bone. michael jai white was in undisputed 2, not three. and kimbo hasnt been in any of em.

here it is
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GAdH...eature=related

Comment

Man that was cool. I like Michael Jai's movies.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            no man its from blood and bone. michael jai white was in undisputed 2, not three. and kimbo hasnt been in any of em.

here it is
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GAdH...eature=related
            OH yes that's what I meant, Blood and Bone. I got confused because I saw both Blood and Bone, and Undisputed 3, on the same day, lol.

Comment

if you ask me he's a little too cocky and hit kimbos hand too hard, id like to see kimbo knock him out

Comment

Reminds me of Naseem Hamed and why he was so dangerous. He threw his punches and they were very hard to see coming.

Comment

Punching like this works very well for a setup punch, like a jab, or even a quick right to pivot off of. After that, you would set up a powerful shot like a straight right or a hook using your shoulder. However, as a power punch, or the 'knockout blow' as he refers to it, it would not be very powerful, or with much knockout connected. Why?

Because you are not putting your shoulder into it. I dont care if you use your legs, turn with your waist, come in with your body. If you use all that force, and leave the connecting shoulder out of the equasion, it will just be a quick arm punch, with a ton of added and wasted momentum.

Comment

Michael Jai White is badass. He's got a small cult following. It's nice to know he actually knows his **** and doesn't just pretend to know. But the end story that he was showing is, DON'T TELEGRAPH YOUR PUNCHES. I can't remember how many times I heard that in the gym...

Comment

Working...
                    X