Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bazooka from esb`s son vs Charlie Z, why were the police called we want to know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazooka from esb`s son vs Charlie Z, why were the police called we want to know

Could be 1 of many reasons

1. Charlie is scared cos he knows he will get dropped and everyone will know he fakes his sparing vids (not that they dont already)

2. Stacy knows charlie really suck but is scared Charlie will get banged out and lose him money

3. There both scared

4. It was kats`s fault dunno y but it is

5. Stacy didnt ring because of Charlie he was really getting jacked by some crackheads after his shoes

6. Ikkle Charwy wanted to go for rides in mr policemans big shiny brum brum

Bazooka was humouring z , charlie realised and slagged him

Bazooka then has issued a story that no one can confirm .....

Comment

No one on here or ESB will know, it was thousands of miles away.

Why bother making this thread mate ? Its now just an open invitation for Kats...

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        No one on here or ESB will know, it was thousands of miles away.

Why bother making this thread mate ? Its now just an open invitation for Kats...
        i was hoping charlie mite comment, rellik said stacy admitted to calling police well atleast i think it was him ill find the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          i was hoping charlie mite comment, rellik said stacy admitted to calling police well atleast i think it was him ill find the thread
          yeah i read that aswell

iv just dropped a bomb on 'Ischbaad'

where does esb find these skittles ??

Comment

We just need to forget it unless their is proven evidence like a video or something.

Even if it is proven to have happened we don't know the reasoning behind it.

I don't know one single thing about this other guy Bazooka so thats why I'm staying neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              We just need to forget it unless their is proven evidence like a video or something.

Even if it is proven to have happened we don't know the reasoning behind it.

I don't know one single thing about this other guy Bazooka so thats why I'm staying neutral.
              From what i know Bazooka is a boxing trainer who was gonna help Z but pulled out cos Z threatened to send boyt to pimps with guns and threatend his family, then charlie kicked off with him sayin he was never gonna train him and somehow it got to him sparing with Bazookas son but dunno much else

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                yeah i read that aswell

iv just dropped a bomb on 'Ischbaad'

where does esb find these skittles ??

LOL what have you said to him

Comment

From what i know Bazooka is a boxing trainer who was gonna help Z but pulled out cos Z threatened to send boyt to pimps with guns and threatend his family, then charlie kicked off with him sayin he was never gonna train him and somehow it got to him sparing with Bazookas son but dunno much else
                  Hmmmm

Sounds like a mess man, fukin ridiculous.

Anymore of this **** and I really might change my mind and go over there but if I do, I will cause chaos. All I'm gonna do on that ***** ass forum is leave just bodies....

Last edited by The RealDeal; 04-07-2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

i was reading at the time ,bazooka got snidey ,he thought he was being funny

he then expected it to be laughed off

charlie rightfully asked what he was playing at .

bazooka is a ***** ,fake ****

Comment

Working...
                    X