Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Other Black Folk Cautious around Blacks when it comes to crime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody remember this one?

Comment

Yeah if Im on the train and some black hood guy gets on I'm gonna be cautious as ****. Rap music has had such a negative effect on young black people in crappy areas.

Saying that, I realise its other black people that are the biggest target of these sort of people so I feel sorry for them.

Comment

i would never let a black boy beat me!

Comment

I like da blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            Man I just don't trust the blacks in the hood even some blacks I see in my work place I feel like they look at me like oh this negro trying to be the token black guy...its like a competition.

I just find it strange cause for those who have lived in the hood blacks dont trust each other they rob, steal and kill each other but then they always try to act like they care about black people and all this bull****.

its like jesse jackson and al sharpton they dont give a **** about black folks they just use black peoples misery so they have a job and their job is to ***** and moan and blame the white people and give sympathy to blacks instead of giving them tough love like bill cosby did.

I feel we will never rise as a people in America cause we dwell on the past and are hypocritical.

you and me believe the same as Dr. claude anderson buy his book black labor white wealth.

Problem with the black society today is no morals and no wealth

Comment

Hey, I am poor too, does this qualify me to be black?
              Or am I just some poor white trash?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Hey, I am poor too, does this qualify me to be black?
                Or am I just some poor white trash?
                you're a low income ethnic white..

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                  you're a low income ethnic white..
                  I am just a college studen. When you are a true college student you dont have a race or income, all you got is an empty stomach and a hangover.

Comment

Jessie Jackson said the exact same thing. paraphrasing here . When I'm walking down the street at night, and I hear somebody behind me, and when I turn around, and find out their white, I feel relieved.

Comment

BTW, I heard this tune at a strip joint a couple of days ago.
                      Reminds me of the good old days

Comment

Working...
                      X