Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG Adrien Broner is a ****in clown he has lost it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Adrien Broner is a ****in clown he has lost it!

He went and posted a pic on instagram of him getting his dick sucked, by two girls. Everything I just said was literally in the picture. I dont have a link, but if you go to his instagram you will see its from this morning.

What a sad representer of boxing. I mean, I dont hate on getting head from two girls at the same time, but why are you gonna post it for the world to see on instagram. Thats bringing it to a ratchet new level of extreme.

Frank Ducketts wishes he was one of the girls

Comment

his snake doesn't compare to Canelo's ATG snake.

Comment

Stop hating.

Comment

Fair play to the lad

Comment

Once upon a time, Floyd Mayweather said the only reason he's not the biggest sports star in the world is because he's black and everyone is holding him down.

Well that wasn't the reason, it's because you acted with no class. Adrian broner makes even a young Floyd look like a classy, humble dude.

Broner has to be an embarrassment to every respectful, hard working, intelligent black person and they must cringe at the dumb **** that fool says and does.

Comment

Children #6-8 on da way, baby.

Comment

Wonder how his wifey feel about this situation..Most likely stupid..

Comment

Broner outside the ring is everything wrong with how a professional boxer should conduct himself

Comment

buddys making stuff up

i dont see nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X