No announcement yet.

Team Cotto: "Canelo Alvarez and Timothy Bradley Front Runners To Face Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Tito had a far better resume at 154lb then Cotto..Cotto's best fight at 154lb is Mayweather..He is really a WW..

Vargas had a better resume then Cotto before his fight with Tito...
    i think it's comparable. tito beat the top 2 guys at 154 while cotto beat the #6 guy and 2 unranked guys. about even i would say. mayweather is now the king!

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      ROFL lens distortions? Damn, they must have some kind of funky ass lens that ALWAYS makes him look bigger than Pacquiao. If I recall correctly, Bradley bragged that he was bigger than Pacquiao (except in the calves). Take this argument up with Bradley.
      scientific universal measurements > your fanboyish sight perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
        I want to see Alvarez vs Cotto bad.
        As do i

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          Is a much better fight than Canelo fighting Joseito Lopez who was not even ranked top 10 at JWW or WW. We are talking about this over hyped red head fighting midgets all the time insted of fighting the best his division has to offer.
          You are being a hypocrite.........both were just at 140,Lopez win over Ortiz was more impressive than Bradleys over Manny.Plus Cotto doesnt fight anyone in his division either

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            so he want's to fight Bradley at what weight?
            Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Cotto tards have no room to talk about Canelo/Lopez match up if they praise Cotto/Bradley.
            And why is Bradley such a bad choice? Especially Mrs. Fantastic who is equating Canelo - Lopez to Cotto - Bradley.

C'mon guys, I know there's a rivalry with your home country and the one Miguel Cotto is from, but give it a rest already.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Doesn't need to take it up with Bradley. Bradley is obviously the bigger guy...

Look at them next to each other in real life (not thru a camera) and you will notice the difference.
              Bradley is bigger because you think he looks bigger. Why you think measurements were created. Should we just set up weight divisions based on how fighters look bwhahahahahah......GTFO

Scientific universal measurements > Your own perspective of what size is

Pacfan's bringing a new meaning to "reaching for the sky"

Ask a pacfan which fighter is bigger. Pacfans would say Bradley lol.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

Canelo is hype but lets look at your idols last 3 fights @ 154 lbs before fighting Mayweather

Yuri Foreman - 1 legged Jew
                Old ass Ricardo fucking Mayorga
                Past Prime Margarito with 1 eye

^

even Trinidad ****ted on his 154 lb resume.
                add in a 147 floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  And why is Bradley such a bad choice? Especially Mrs. Fantastic who is equating Canelo - Lopez to Cotto - Bradley.

C'mon guys, I know there's a rivalry with your home country and the one Miguel Cotto is from, but give it a rest already.
                  how are they not the same though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post

this has NOTHING to do with our "home country", im not even a Canelo fan. You think Cotto is going to fight him at welterweight? if he does then props for that but anything above 147 is a joke just like the Josesito Lopez fight

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Bradley is bigger because you think he looks bigger. Why you think measurements were created. Should we just set up weight divisions based on how fighters look bwhahahahahah......GTFO

Scientific universal measurements > Your own perspective of what size is

Pacfan's bringing a new meaning to "reaching for the sky"

Ask a pacfan which fighter is bigger. Pacfans would say Bradley lol.......
                      Actually, Bradley is the bigger man. He has fought in the 154 weight division in the past where as Manny can't even make that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X