Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Michael Konzc details Manny Pacquiao/ Floyd Mayweather Jr. phone call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good honest video and I don't doubt anything from Koncz. The guy even refused to slag off Floyd too.

He also confirmed that Manny had AGREED that Floyd deserves more income and brings more revenue to the bout. I'd be very interested to hear what the *******s have to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Good honest video and I don't doubt anything from Koncz. The guy even refused to slag off Floyd too.

He also confirmed that Manny had AGREED that Floyd deserves more income and brings more revenue to the bout. I'd be very interested to hear what the *******s have to say about that.
      After just watching the video I'm just wondering how you came to hear that Manny "agreed that Floyd should get more of the money"? Just sounded like he offered Floyd that the winner gets 55% of the ppv as opposed to 45% to the loser as well as 50 million up front to Floyd. NO?

Comment

Floyd Knows!

I feel like a total geek speculating on this **** one last time, but for the first time in a ling time I think we're getting some truth here.

I know it won't come as no surprise, but Floyd isn't the person he appears to be in the public eye. He created this character to sell tickets and PPV's period. Prior to the Dela Hoya fight Floyd had a difficult time selling out Grand Rapids.

The guy has been sly as hell in building up this persona. He is the guy who many people want to see lose, thus they tune in. Yeah most people admire his skill now, but prior to that the Oscar fight and his 24/7 debut no one cared at least not from the average fan's perspective.

Now what Konzc explaining was basically alluding to the fact that Floyd believes that he has a lot more to lose than Manny in this fight, so he feels he should get a bigger piece of the pie. I think if you ask the common fan of boxing who do you enjoy watching from a basic style perspective a large majority will say Manny. Manny has simply built a better reputation as an action fighter and Floyd is more than aware of this.

If Floyd loses this fight he loses that "0" on his record:boxing he falls back to the pack much faster than Manny would. I think generally speaking people are going to be quicker to ante up the cash to see a Manny fight even if he loses to Floyd. You won't see that if Floyd loses, and he is more than aware of that. The folks are tuning in to watch him lose and if he does Floyd knows his stronghold on the PPV audience will drop dramatically. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Bob Arum still sucks!

Comment

interesting

Comment

sounds like a fair deal that was put on the table...testing is not an issue...guaranteed $50mil for Floyd and winner takes 55% of revenue

Comment

55/45 split in favor of the winner is fair... If the fight isn't made with this offer from Pac, then we know who is ducking who.

Comment

That`s more than a fair deal. **** fights should have those types of deals to begin with so that it adds more motivation for fighters to win.

Comment

Originally posted by slick23 View Post
                  After just watching the video I'm just wondering how you came to hear that Manny "agreed that Floyd should get more of the money"? Just sounded like he offered Floyd that the winner gets 55% of the ppv as opposed to 45% to the loser as well as 50 million up front to Floyd. NO?
                  40 mil guarantee for pac, floyd gets 50 guarantee

pac declined according to may they didnt even discuss the rest of it

Comment

Working...
                  X