No announcement yet.

¿¿best gloves??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¿¿best gloves??

Hello, I started in the boxing with my litlle brother and I wanna get a good gloves to training in the gym( to make gloves and punch in the bag).
    I have 19 years old and 64 kg. and my brother have 12 years old and 38 kg. aprox.
    What gloves are the best to ours?? Charlie, Grant, Cleto Reyes, Winning, Everlast, Londdale, Shark, Twins, King...¿?¿?¿

Thank you so much, and sorry for my bad english.... :$

Best regards,
    Jeromo.

Originally posted by Jeromo View Post
    Hello, I started in the boxing with my litlle brother and I wanna get a good gloves to training in the gym( to make gloves and punch in the bag).
    I have 19 years old and 64 kg. and my brother have 12 years old and 38 kg. aprox.
    What gloves are the best to ours?? Charlie, Grant, Cleto Reyes, Winning, Everlast, Londdale, Shark, Twins, King...¿?¿?¿

Thank you so much, and sorry for my bad english.... :$

Best regards,
    Jeromo.
    The best for me is Winning. Ringside has made quality gloves for years, it definitely won't put a dent on your wallet as as Winning will.

Comment

Hola Barcelona, mira primero tienes que ver cuanto vas a invertir. Los guantes Winning son muy confortables pero caros. Por lo que pagarias por un par puedes combras dos pares de guantes marca Reyes, Ringside y otras marcas que tambien son buenos. Mira en estos links. http://www.boxfituk.com/
      ringside.com titleboxing.com winning-usa.com y compara precios

Comment

winning gloves are the best

grant & cleto reyes are also excellent

ringside imf tech is also pretty good, very comfortable

Comment

Thanks guys!! / Gracias!

TWINS are good too?? because I found a notice via internet in my city TWINS GLOVES NEWS 14 OZ 40€... I think is cheap but dunno if are good twins... I wanna nice protection to the hands and confort.

Comment

twins are ok for 40€ but if you have longer fingers dont buy them they are small

Comment

Pacquiao wears Reyes. Thats all you need to know.

Comment

Okey, thanks to all for helped me in the question... ^^ I decided get (in preference): GRANT, CLETO REYES or RINGSIDE(but I think that TITLE better in 3º option... better than ringside no?)

Thanks,
                Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Pacquiao wears Reyes. Thats all you need to know.
                  i thought he now uses Winning ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    i thought he now uses Winning ?
                    He uses Winning in sparring but Reyes for actual fights. He wouldn't dare wear winning for an actual fight after what happened in the Morales fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X