No announcement yet.

P4P hardest punchers of all time....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    How can you have Ketchel at 7 and Fitz not even on your list when they both proved that their power translated all the way up to heavy

Hearns and Hamed, please
    See where you're coming from with Fitz, but i'm going by fighters i've been able to study a lot of footage on, and as Bob did most of his fighting in the late 1800's, he isn't on there.. Back then, the difference between MW & HW was only about 15 lbs, so I wouldn't say weight carrying would be a big deciding factor..
    From what i've seen, Ketchel had the more concussive one shot KO..

Hearns and Hamed between them have produced some of the best one punch KO's i've ever seen..

Comment

• For a less accomplished fighter, Bob Satterfield.

Comment

• with no doubt in my mind do i think that shane mosley JCC miguel c and roberto duran hit harder than manny and they didnt even make the list (jcc had a 41 35kos example)

Comment

• I saw a video of young Foreman putting a dent in a Huge Heavy bag and the guy holding it had bruises all on his side.

Comment

• Just a few names i thought i would mention, so many hard punches it would take too much time to make a list!

Julian Jackson, Marciano, Hearns, Bob Foster, Tyson, Shavers, Foreman, Louis, Wilfredo Gomez, Carlos Zarate, Pipino Cuevas.. there are many that i have missed but you get the jist lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mic573 View Post
              I think Jackson and Foreman are probably the hardest punchers of all-time.
              yep. IMO too.

Hearns and McClellan get a nod too

Pacquiao at 126 definitely get's a mention to. Would have been nice to see more of him at 140 as well. Also Danny Lopez
              Last edited by them_apples; 05-10-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X