No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

This is why combat sports are superior to ball and puck sports. The consequences are real. You lose by 50 pts in basketball, who cares? You get knocked sideways in boxing and the shame and embrassment runs deep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/troubleboxing?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/troublebreazeale/?hl=en

EDIT: Looks like he has reactivated them as of Tuesday.
    Last edited by Pigeons; 05-21-2019, 09:12 PM.

it never helped his cause to run his mouth so much

Comment

Old news?

Sensible really anyway, just stay low for a little while. Why would he want to see loads of shots at him all of the net?

Comment

Well at least he left one last good parting shot though concerning Anthony Joshua's punching power; Which was a thing of beauty "Wilder punches like a sledgehammer while Joshua punches like you are being slapped by woman"

Comment

Too busy spending his money to bother himself anymore with us poor schmoes

Comment

He was hit so hard, his social media accounts were KO'd.

Comment

Internet is ruthless man

Did you see what people posted on Wikipedia after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Well at least he left one last good parting shot though concerning Anthony Joshua's punching power; Which was a thing of beauty "Wilder punches like a sledgehammer while Joshua punches like you are being slapped by woman"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCfLYG3Rw6c

Breazeale looking like the elephant man after being slapped by a "woman". You can bet he won't forget the beating he took from Joshua anytime soon.

Comment

No reason for all that, just disconnect for a few Months then work your way back!

Can still put Breazeale in some fun stylistic under card match ups. Him vs Kownacki would be a good fight, him vs Charles Martin would be a good fight. Him vs Arreola would be a fun fight

Best of luck to him!

Comment

Can you blame him?

I don't think I'd eff with SM at all if I was a public figure of any sort. I'd just let someone run it for me & never look at it or log in ever. If I was a boxer & hired a guy to run it I'd probably even give that guy a month off if I got KO'd in 1 round like Breazeale just did cuz idk if even that guy can spin things very much right now. I think you just go dark for awhile & let time heal your wounds & negative SM look.

Comment

Working...
                    X