Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This just shows how important Klay is to this team, and the bastards didn't even make him all nba.

Freaking kemba walker who isn't even in the playoffs got a spot over him lol. That's bullshlt.

Comment

• GS just fighting but there's just no way with key players out. This will be a fluke win for the raptors.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        GS just fighting but there's just no way with key players out. This will be a fluke win for the raptors.

So warriors first championship was a fluke win.
        Beat the Grizz after being down 2-1 caused Conley went down and then beat an injured Cavs team with no Irving or Kevin Love

Comment

• I keep wondering if Durant is holding out for free agency or will return soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            So warriors first championship was a fluke win.
            Beat the Grizz after being down 2-1 caused Conley went down and then beat an injured Cavs team with no Irving or Kevin Love
            You don't think it would diminish the win? I dunno about you but when I was playing ball I wanted to face the best, my team did also.

I got put in the paper a lot in HS. There was one game I didn't do **** and I was put in the paper again. To this day I think about how I didn't earn it. It bugs me lol.

I'm pretty sure these pros feel the same way.

If Jordan sat with the bulls and they lost. Would you say the bulls would of really lost? Would you feel good about the win?

Comment

You don't think it would diminish the win? I dunno about you but when I was playing ball I wanted to face the best, my team did also.

I got put in the paper a lot in HS. There was one game I didn't do **** and I was put in the paper again. To this day I think about how I didn't earn it. It bugs me lol.

If Jordan sat with the bulls and they lost. Would you say the bulls would of really lost? Would you feel good about the win?

No, people still talk about the Warriors dynasty but it was built on the misfortunes/injuries of other team.
              Asterisk all over Warriors championships. That didn’t stop Steph from dancing and celebrating like a jack@ss.

Comment

• GSW doesn't have a problem on offense, all their scores were 109 in 3 games

they lacked in defensive effort where Klay is also a big factor

Raptors have too much size & length

Comment

What's your point? Injuries happen in the nba. What do you want to happen? Cancel the playoffs?

Injuries are part of the game. You adjust and you soldier on, nobody uses injuries as an excuse. A championship is a championship.

Comment

• Raptors in Game 6.

Comment

• Well, actually..

GSW your turn to deal with injuries and you get no sympathy from here mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X