Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's boxing scene without left hook tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    hat did jr get banned for?
    When you get IP banned, all of your accounts get banned. BPP doesn't have to individually ban them all. If you have 10 accounts all 10 would get banned if one gets IP banned.

Edit: sorry i didn't mean to reply with this account I just got on it to check something out. This is ASH btw.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceVegeta View Post
      When you get IP banned, all of your accounts get banned. BPP doesn't have to individually ban them all. If you have 10 accounts all 10 would get banned if one gets IP banned.
      IP banned, damn. Even Flawless never got IP banned I think.

Comment

He can mask his ip though, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceVegeta View Post

Edit: sorry i didn't mean to reply with this account I just got on it to check something out. This is ASH btw.
          Da fuck? I thought mods here ain't use IP bans at all. We got all these **** posters on here who keep comin back n back n back and all along we've had IP bans? I'm surprised homey.

Comment

the point giver lends his support to this noble cause.

left hook tua was indeed a great silent benefactor to the point giver.

Comment

I miss him already

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Or the bible without Christ.

Free the fat boy, as long as his support for the lakers is kept private, and acknowledges the greatness of the Indianapolis Colts..
                what he says except for the colts thing

Comment

Big L and Tua are ATG. :grill:

Comment

Working...
                  X