Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hennessy is it good ****. I don't drink it a lot because I'm more of a vodka and brew guy myself.

Comment

• Put your drinks up for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea.. I catch **** for drinking it.

It gets me mad that white people don't drink it simply because blacks drink it. Its ridiculous.

Its smooth and easy to drink. Thats why I drink it.
        Reminds me of a certain kind of beer!

EDIT: *Natty's in the air for Tupac*

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Yea.. I catch **** for drinking it.

It gets me mad that white people don't drink it simply because blacks drink it. Its ridiculous.

Its smooth and easy to drink. Thats why I drink it.
          I never hear it shot down due to stigma. White boys just say they don't like it, no reason specified. **** it, their loss. More for me.

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
          Hennessy is it good ****. I don't drink it a lot because I'm more of a vodka and brew guy myself.
          Vodka is my most frequent liquor, based on price convenience. I luv Goose, tho even that is overpriced. And Yak is my favorite drink in the world, but I ain't buyin that **** all the time. Glad to hear you like homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I never hear it shot down due to stigma. White boys just say they don't like it, no reason specified. **** it, their loss. More for me.

Vodka is my most frequent liquor, based on price convenience. I luv Goose, tho even that is overpriced. And Yak is my favorite drink in the world, but I ain't buyin that **** all the time. Glad to hear you like homey.
            I can drink pretty much all liquor. I like the occasional whiskey too, and can drink sugary ones like Alize and limoncello but there's too much sugar in them to drink a whole lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Saying I dont drink it because its a "negro" drink is not something a white guy will say to you. There's a reason why the reason is not specified. Next time a white guy says they don't like it, ask them why. Smirk at them while they try to scramble to make up a lie.

Comment

• I'm goin for a quick smoke gents, be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                  I can drink pretty much all liquor. I like the occasional whiskey too, and can drink sugary ones like Alize and limoncello but there's too much sugar in them to drink a whole lot.
                  I'm witcha homey. I don't **** wit the sweet **** unless there's a ***** there who wants to drink the ****.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Saying I dont drink it because its a "negro" drink is not something a white guy will say to you. There's a reason why the reason is not specified. Next time a white guy says they don't like it, ask them why. Smirk at them while they try to scramble to make up a lie.
                  Oh, I've heard em say that about Cristal many times. Some white guys ain't know Cristal was just an ingredient in thug passion and they weren't 1 and the same. "Cristal is a ghetto drink." But the Yak is just a no no.

Comment

• I got ****ed on hennessy once. It was tastey ****, but I ended up falling off my skateboard and then puking my guts out at my apartment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
                      I got ****ed on hennessy once. It was tastey ****, but I ended up falling off my skateboard and then puking my guts out at my apartment.
                      Never seen a man puke off Hennessy. It is one wit your soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X