Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shalom, hello/goodye,, why do people hate jews so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    "Rumour".....
    So it's true?

Comment

there are bad jews just like there are bad apples in every race

Same jews who sold their soul to the nazi are the same jews who controlls the liberal establishments, news media, global elites

Their mission is make the jews hated to accomplish what the bible had said that Gods people will be hated in the last days

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        But is that a real quote?
        Yes those are real quotes...

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Funny how you would quote a notoriously known far right white supremacist who spent his life spreading hate...as someone who speaks the truth. These type of quotes make up 90% of your posts on here.
          Last edited by jaded; 06-05-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            there are bad jews just like there are bad apples in every race

Same jews who sold their soul to the nazi are the same jews who controlls the liberal establishments, news media, global elites

Their mission is make the jews hated to accomplish what the bible had said that Gods people will be hated in the last days
            I agree, on so many levels...

If I could have chosen my parents, my race/religion, I’d never choose to be Jewish... I’m so ****ing stooopid I cant capaitalize on being Jewish... I’m literally, figuratively a bad joke...

Comment

Honestly tell me, how many Jewish people have you personally met... My people, my family are less than half of 1 percent...

I don’t understand why some people, who never, ever met a Jew, have very strongly held feelings of hatered towards a tiny, tiny group of people, My uncle died two days ago, one less Jew to hate... I guess...??? shalom...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Funny how you would quote a notoriously known far right white supremacist who spent his life spreading hate...as someone who speaks the truth. These type of quotes make up 90% of your posts on here.
                Richard Nixon is a far right white supremacist? Some of those quotes are from Jews themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Honestly tell me, how many Jewish people have you personally met... My people, my family are less than half of 1 percent...
                  I've met plenty. I don't hate most of them. Most of their political opinions are unacceptable though.

I don’t understand why some people, who never, ever met a Jew, have very strongly held feelings of hatered towards a tiny, tiny group of people, My uncle died two days ago, one less Jew to hate... I guess...??? shalom...
                  I gave you a ton of reasons and I don't hate you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Zarakou is it true the jews run the adult film industry? Werent you a pron producer before?
                    seymour butts is a jew, lol

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    If there are Jews running/ruining ****o they never consulted me... I’m not a smart guy. My buddy Tim M made his fourtune on meth, ****o, cum sluts .. made his money investing in bang bros in like 2002? He always had the best hoes, excellent drugs.. food on tap....he was Irish, not Jewish... but solid... a real mean lovely person..
                    Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    The Jews are God’s chosen people and it was written in the Bible that they would be hated and persecuted for his namesake.
                    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I like Jews.

I just hate the Jews that control Hollywood.
                    Originally posted by A-Wolf;18831342[B
                    ]Most people who think they hate Jews don't know any[/B]. The rest have been exposed to some practice or behavior they feel lives up to the stereotype.

Both groups have been exposed to endless amounts of "pre-conditioning" tantamount to brainwashing.

Are Polish people stupid? Are Black people intimidating? Are women emotional?

Yes and no. It's hard to say what came first. You know?

The power of suggestion is the primary answer. I don't think a more sophisticated argument is worthy of discussion when it comes to dumbass lemming humans..
                    i have heard many of these types of comments from people who've never actually met a real jew

Comment

I've met plenty. I don't hate most of them. Most of their political opinions are unacceptable though.

I gave you a ton of reasons and I don't hate you personally.
                      Ok. Glad you don’t hate me personally.. peace, shalom.

Comment

Working...
                      X