Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Saw Canelo v Gomez and I was very disappointed. Mayweather will torch this kid. Would love to see him vs. Berto/orTiz/Kirkland.

Comment

Mayweather wins 120-108/119-109. It's actually a legit/good fight though if Canelo beats a Top SWW in September first, though I have my doubts if GBP will allow him to fight a Top SWW.

Comment

Floyd will kill Canelo with the right hand. Canelo's defense is bad.

Comment

Canelo does have some wicked combinations and can throw some quick punches. Canelo needs to fight better competition though

Comment

Originally posted by datboydtrain View Post
            I Saw Canelo v Gomez and I was very disappointed. Mayweather will torch this kid. Would love to see him vs. Berto/orTiz/Kirkland.
            Gomez was winning rounds, and the fight was stopped quite quickly (by the same ref who let margarito take the beating of his life)

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Canelo still needs to take on some better opponents before we can even discuss this! Canelo is green and still needs to develop.

There is no point for this fight happening next ....
              Of course there is...Floyd doesnt want someone too tough next after doing his prison bid and Canelos not good enough to test him.
              Golden Boy knows Canelos big in Mexico but still unknown by all but boxing fans in the US. Eventually Canelos gonna lose..but if boxing has taught us nothing..its that a loss to Floyd has an asterix next to it that says

"Well he did get beat...but it was Mayweather so..he didnt really have a chance".

It would do INSANE numbers with FMJ's 1st fight out of jail + 24/7..and set up Cinnamon Head/GBP for at least 3 huge big name fights afterwards.

Win-Win, besides, no way Floyd comes out of jail possibly a little rusty and fights Sergio.

Comment

theres only one man that beats floyd and its sergio everyone else from 154 down loses

Comment

Working...
                X