Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live!!!! From the Mutha****in Crib!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright!!! Welcome home brother! Sooo glad you made it back in good shape!
    i am really very happy for you my friend...you must be so happy...

Hail to the Chief You enjoy yourself, and i wish you an easy transition back to cilvilian life, bro. Must be like culture shock, only with very, very good vibes.

Comment

welcome back broski the dmv missed ya

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Alright!!! Welcome home brother! Sooo glad you made it back in good shape!
        i am really very happy for you my friend...you must be so happy...

Hail to the Chief You enjoy yourself, and i wish you an easy transition back to cilvilian life, bro. Must be like culture shock, only with very, very good vibes.
        Thanks Jaz my good man. It feels great to be home fa sho. And yes, damn near everything is a culture shock, but in a very good way.
        Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        welcome back broski the dmv missed ya
        Whats goin on El mah homie?!?!?!?! Trust and believe, I missed all ya'll too. Now I can finally post with wreckless abandonment.

Comment

CHIEF!!!!!!!!

Welcome home baby!!!!! Glad ya made it home safe and sound. But damn.... Shouldn't ya oughta be crosseyed and bowlegged by now, Son?? :boobies:

And yes, my friend.... you are most definately "My Huckleberry"!!!!!

So damn glad you're in the spot C. Live it up Soldier!

Comment

Peace my brother. I'm Shabaz K Morton. Triggerhappy was my slave name. welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              CHIEF!!!!!!!!

Welcome home baby!!!!! Glad ya made it home safe and sound. But damn.... Shouldn't ya oughta be crosseyed and bowlegged by now, Son?? :boobies:

And yes, my friend.... you are most definately "My Huckleberry"!!!!!

So damn glad you're in the spot C. Live it up Soldier!

Crosseyed, you betta believe it. Bowlegged, naw, the Wife on the other hand has both symptoms
              Originally posted by Shabaz k Morton View Post
              Peace my brother. I'm Shabaz K Morton. Triggerhappy was my slave name. welcome back!
              Thanks for stoppin through Trigs. Good to see you homie.

Comment

I don't post as frequently as others but I have recognized you in a few threads from time to time. Glad to know that you're back home.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  I don't post as frequently as others but I have recognized you in a few threads from time to time. Glad to know that you're back home.
                  Thanks homie. I been seein you too bruh. And you cool wit me fa sho, hell if anything we are connected thru our mutual love of all things that are Robert Earl Davis Jr-ish.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

My muthafukn bruhnlaw is back!!!!! Damn you made my night bruh!

Chief, imma throw you a for real party, but i cant on my phone. You got love all day here in south florida and obviously from the gulf coast squadron.

Comment

Good to hear you made it back safe mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X