Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible China plan this all along?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    no, that's not racist at all... i wasnt accusing you of being a racist for saying that. i like how you switched it up... post your original comment where i quoted you of being a racist! lol.. come on man.
    Here it is...
    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I don't blame you.

I wouldn't claim that sheithole either
    Yes, China is a sheithole, ran by sheit hole Communists who don't care about human rights.

Comment

no, that's not racist at all... i wasnt accusing you of being a racist for saying that. i like how you switched it up... post your original comment where i quoted you of being a racist! lol.. come on man.
      In fact, here's my first post in this thread. Notice the word "government."
      Trust me bruh, we aren't mad that your government is better at containing you sheep.

We call that: FREEDOM.

Comment

That's completely stupid, and an utter misreading of what I said.

You don't know what I did during those outbreaks, do you?

And I'm the guy that actually hopped in his car, went and fought someone. Don't confuse me with yourself, I'm not an internet tough guy.
        so tell us then!! i know you werent going around screaming fvvvc africa and that you dont want nothing to do with them. did you?

Comment

Here it is...

Yes, China is a sheithole, ran by sheit hole Communists who don't care about human rights.
          there you go. now that;s your true color.

Racist sheit?! **** China. **** the Chinese government, **** anyone that supports them. In case you haven't noticed, those bat eating, sheit flinging ****ers caused a global pandemic. **** that sheit, son. Somebody needs to spray that whole ****ing sheit hole with some Lysol. We have thousands of people dying because those oppressive *******s wanted to keep locks on it, not tell anyone, and throw the damn doctor who DID try to warn people into a quarantine where he died.

I give NO FUÇKS about China...

Comment

In fact, here's my first post in this thread. Notice the word "government."
            i like how you keep trying to prove you're not a racist when you just said you dont care if i accuse you of being a racist lol..

Comment

That's completely stupid, and an utter misreading of what I said.

You don't know what I did during those outbreaks, do you?

And I'm the guy that actually hopped in his car, went and fought someone. Don't confuse me with yourself, I'm not an internet tough guy.
              yes, you proved that you have a nervous breakdown and cant operate like a normal individual whenever there is pressured lol.. you freaking drove to meet up a stranger online to "box" him because of what was said. with boxing gloves. you did not fight him bruh lol. you had a lil sparring session. i mean if that makes you tough driving miles away to spar someone then yes you're tough man!

Comment

We owe China a little over $1 trillion in debt. We should call it good and tell them to go pound sand. Right after we bring back production from China by producing here in the U.S. or spread out over other countries. We should never have been so reliant on China where just about everything we need and use each day is made there. No country should have that sort of power over our economy, health and safety.

I believe they were working on some form of biological weapon in that lab, for what purpose I don't know, but that is my personal belief.

Comment

yes, you proved that you have a nervous breakdown and cant operate like a normal individual whenever there is pressured lol.. you freaking drove to meet up a stranger online to "box" him because of what was said. with boxing gloves. you did not fight him bruh lol. you had a lil sparring session. i mean if that makes you tough driving miles away to spar someone then yes you're tough man!
                  It proves that I back up the sheit I talk online, which was the whole premise of your argument.

Comment

there you go. now that;s your true color.
                    Yep. Fuçk China. Fuçk the Chinese government.

And fuçk you for supporting them.

Comment

i like how you keep trying to prove you're not a racist when you just said you dont care if i accuse you of being a racist lol..
                      Just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm just going to embrace your lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X