Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Next Fight to Make is BROOK vs CRAWFORD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A catchweight of 150/151 would be acceptable.

Comment

I'd much rather have Brook fight Horn

This at least Brook doesn't have to move down to 147, he's too drained for that weight

Spence's biggest win vs Crawford's leftover

Comment

So Brook beats a bum and is suddenly a world contender? Crawford would murder him at the right weight but there is no right in such a match up, Brook is, and always will be, the bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          And if Spence already beat Kell, why does he deserve a shot at bud? And if bud moves up, then wouldn’t Spence be in another weight class? So what would beating Kell prove then?

I think Kell is a name but not much more than that and bud already destroyed a past it Brit, no need to go on a Brit bum bombing tour.
          Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          I'd much rather have Brook fight Horn

This at least Brook doesn't have to move down to 147, he's too drained for that weight

Spence's biggest win vs Crawford's leftover
          See, you guys have it wrong. Both of you. Because you keep hanging on 147/Spence.

Crawford DUCKED Porter and probably won't be fighting Danny Swift. He needs a big name. Urgently.

It's time for you guys and the rest of NSB to let go. No more Crawford at 147, it was a good run with C-levels. Let him move up to 154 where there are non-PBC big names that he can fight.

Once he's beat a couple of names, maybe Spence moves up, and we possibly see the fight at 154 after Crawford gets frustrated like Floyd did and buys out his contract from Arum.

Right now, Crawford "can't sell out a family dinner", so he needs to fight big names other than Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            See, you guys have it wrong. Both of you. Because you keep hanging on 147/Spence.

Crawford DUCKED Porter and probably won't be fighting Danny Swift. He needs a big name. Urgently.

It's time for you guys and the rest of NSB to let go. No more Crawford at 147, it was a good run with C-levels. Let him move up to 154 where there are non-PBC big names that he can fight.

Once he's beat a couple of names, maybe Spence moves up, and we possibly see the fight at 154 after Crawford gets frustrated like Floyd did and buys out his contract from Arum.

Right now, Crawford "can't sell out a family dinner", so he needs to fight big names other than Spence.
            I mean there are lots of holes in this argument, like one is Kell “has no belt” brook (who Spence already beat) a big enough name for Spence to move up? If pbc has the names at 54 then will bud even get fights there? If bud and Spence are at the same weight class now and he’s getting no action, why would he get action in a different weight class? If bud got no credit for smashing a long since shot khan, why would he get credit for smashing a long since shot Kell?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
              I mean there are lots of holes in this argument, like one is Kell “has no belt” brook (who Spence already beat) a big enough name for Spence to move up? If pbc has the names at 54 then will bud even get fights there? If bud and Spence are at the same weight class now and he’s getting no action, why would he get action in a different weight class? If bud got no credit for smashing a long since shot khan, why would he get credit for smashing a long since shot Kell?
              Kell Brook has only ever lost to top level competition and has looked great before losing. Khan has nowhere near that claim.

My point is, if Crawford won't fight the likes of Porter when offering up by Haymon he's not getting Spence. PBC basically owns 147. These are clear facts.

Given this, the only way he gets a big name is 140 or 154 and he's already shot down 140.

Comment

Working...
              X