Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Jones: "I'd keep Pacquiao at the end of everything and I'd KO Berto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jones has real talent and I'd love to see him against Berto. Fighting guys like this garcia dude though is not going to get him any closer to a title shot.
    Last edited by mathed; 07-06-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

berto is a punk he dont no part of any real fighter

Comment

Jones has been up and coming for a while... There are a couple nice contenders coming out of philly at the moment. Can't wait to see him in the limelight but this upcoming fight doesnt really help him. It's in AC though so it should attract a nice crowd either way.

Comment

who.............

Comment

who has this guy beaten? it's easy to look good against bums....

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              who has this guy beaten? it's easy to look good against bums....
              Hes a good talent but its true that Berto resume is light years better.

Comment

mike jones who??????pac would murk the **** out of jones

Comment

He should fight D-Hop or Alfonso Gomez, then he should get a title shot against one of the weaker title holders.

After that he should be ready for Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i truly believe this kid is the future of the ww/jmw divisions for some time to come. he fights like someone beyond his years and u can tell he has high ring intellignece in this article. itd be interesting if he decided to move down to 140 for the big fights, if he could possibly make 140 anyways.
                    He has a great mix of abilities for a fighter: tall, counter puncher who can mix it up inside, and he is a finisher (which imo is the most overlooked ability now a days)

I dont know how much i like the idea of him getting Berto so early though, if he loses early while he is coming up that could really setback his career especially since he is already 28.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                      He should fight D-Hop or Alfonso Gomez, then he should get a title shot against one of the weaker title holders.

After that he should be ready for Berto.
                      Yeah bro,m.j against gomez would be nice.But i think jones could
                      cause problems for jones now.

Comment

Working...
                      X