Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If James, Wade and Bosh go to the same Team, bye bye Lakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That squad would fail badly. Superstar teams rarely win a title and a guy like Lebron and a guy like Wade would never be able to co exist. Way to build a winning franchise= 1 superstar, 1 dominant low man, 1 pg that can hold the ball, and two good role players. 3 superstars=major flop

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
      Lakers won't win next year anyway, unless they upgrade. I'm not "hating" on them, but it's obvious that they were lucky to play as poorly as they did, and still win that Finals series. When that series started, I called it for the Lakers in either 5 or 6. They need a solid PG if Fischer leaves, and even if he stays, they need more help. Fischer has been outstanding, but they will need more help if they even want to sniff the West finals next year.
      Fisher sucks, but he can shoot, and is the most clutch player on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        pay attention, I said that they were lucky in the 2010 finals, I didnt say **** about anything before that, I didnt even say they were lucky in the series leading up to the finals. So, am I stupid for expressing my opinion based on what I observed, or are you stupid for getting e-angry at me for something I never even said?
        so because they got lucky in the finals , they need to make a change?

3 straight finals appearances , 2 straight championships.

whether they got lucky or not in the celtics series don't mean ****. you make 3 straight finals you don't have to change much.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Fisher sucks, but he can shoot, and is the most clutch player on that team.
          fisher is not the most clutch on the lakers.

pau and kobe are more clutch that him.

people just over exagerrate fishers heroics because people like the guy.

he's clutch but pau and kobe carries that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            That squad would fail badly. Superstar teams rarely win a title and a guy like Lebron and a guy like Wade would never be able to co exist. Way to build a winning franchise= 1 superstar, 1 dominant low man, 1 pg that can hold the ball, and two good role players. 3 superstars=major flop
            I can see James and Wade meshing very very well. Espacially on Chicago with the second best and soon to be the best PG in the league in Rose, and a future al star center in Noah. Lets not forget Deng. Howver, I am worried about Bosh who is a stuck up prick, who doesn't want to be a sidekick let alone the side kick (Lebron James) sidekick, and in a year or two the side kicks sidekick (Rose) sidekick.
            Last edited by street bully; 07-05-2010, 10:46 AM.

Comment

They won't go to the same team, 0% chance of that happening. If they do, they won't be guranteed a championship right away anyways. I think Bosh is the only major free agent that will change teams besides Amare.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

whether they got lucky or not in the celtics series don't mean ****. you make 3 straight finals you don't have to change much.
                You do know that if Pierce and more importantly Garnet were not injured last year that would be three straifght finals appearances as well right? I miss the prime Garnett man.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Yes, because if you want to EXPECT them to repeat, you would hope they have a team good enough to pull away from their opponent in a 7 game series and be able to close it early. In the Finals, they played like ****. Boston didnt play very well, and still took them to a 7th game, which they shouldnt have. So, yes, I think they need to upgrade if they want to get to the Finals and win again next year. Having the exact same players on a championship team from last year, doesnt guarantee that they will be able to do it again, especially with other teams trying to get better, and players aging.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    They won't go to the same team, 0% chance of that happening. If they do, they won't be guranteed a championship right away anyways. I think Bosh is the only major free agent that will change teams besides Amare.
                    people are delusional.

heat/knicks fans actually think those 3 guys will take paycuts to play for them.

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      I can see James and Bosh meshing very very well. Espacially on Chicago with the second best and soon to be the best PG in the league in Rose, and a future al star center in Noah. Lets not forget Deng. Howver, I am worried about Bosh who is a stuck up prick, who doesn't want to be a sidekick let alone the side kick (Lebron James) sidekick, and in a year or two the side kicks sidekick (Rose) sidekick.
                      I can see them doing good and although Bosh is close to a superstar, he is still a big man and would be a great complement to any superstar in the league. If you throw Wade in there you would really be playing with fire and that would kill any team. It reminds me of like Shaq and Kobe, although both are stars their games complement well but imagine if Kobe had another superstar wing player, it just wouldn't of worked. Only one ball and three great players can not exist, two can't even exist if their games are pretty similar. If Wade was just a pure shooter then maybe I would change my mind because you would have your slasher, your shooter, and your down low but that isn't the case in this situation. I think they would be making a huge mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X