No announcement yet.

Did Fedor lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Fedor lose?

Did he really lose? or am i still high from the weekend?

It seems he went in too quickly and got caught like anyone else would, i am in total shock.

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
    Did he really lose? or am i still high from the weekend?

It seems he went in too quickly and got caught like anyone else would, i am in total shock.
    Ive just woke up. Come on the internet. Read about 5 differnet threads on fedor, yet somehow still havent read anyone tell me how he lost, or how long it took.
    Why dont somone just let me know? Was he knocked out, or subbed, or armbarred, or choked? WHat?

Comment

Comment

why is everybody surprised . anything is expected in a skill-free sport like MMA- if it is a sport- . bums becoming champions and champions becoming bums .

Comment

fedor was actually winning up until he got triangled/armbarrd, he is stupid for overlooking werdums jiu jit su he might got ko'd a few times but his bjj is up there with the best of them.

Comment

is these the guy they said the fighter in world?! now you know he has't. hahaha!!

Comment

HEY COME TOGETHER AND LOOK AFTER THE FEDOR NUTHUGGER :s WE GOTTA SUPPORT THEM. they're suicicdal now we have to look after them now, they're vulnerable.

Comment

now everybody wants to talk **** about Fedor right? honestly this forum is just like NSB man full of dickriders, now you gonna have a bunch of *******s who never like Werdum have sigs of him all because he beat Fedor.

I can't even respect how he did it neither because I don't respect submission fighting, Fedor however is a master submission practitioner so you get what you give I guess but ME personally I hate submission wins, I feel they take away from the sport. for example just yesterday, look how the worlds best fighter was made to look like another Kimbo Slice with a ****in ****ty submission and ****in Cristiane Santos had a much better win with striking, picture if Werdum couldn't submit him or picture if the rules were you have to submit your opponent twice for the victory? how much more of a fight would we have, that submission bailed Werdum out of the real fight that layed ahead of him, Fedor needs to pull a Cung Le and quick to show this was just bull****..

don't worry you will all be on his **** again once he actually looks at Werdum with some seriousness and blitzes him and then give Overeem the ass whoopin he so neededly deserves

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                  fedor was actually winning up until he got triangled/armbarrd, he is stupid for overlooking werdums jiu jit su he might got ko'd a few times but his bjj is up there with the best of them.
                  Yeah man, he didn't bother to defend against the sub and got caught.

Comment

i hate that fedor lost, but i think he starts training seriously again and comes back on another level. i just hope he doesn't get old and shot and keep losing like tyson and RJJ did.

Comment

Working...
                    X