Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is younger and has the better wins so deserves to be ranked higher but head to head I think Price puts him away in 5 rounds.

Ive seen Fury lose to a bum and floored by another bum whereas Price has just gone straight through his opponents. Their only common opponent is Mcdermot who Price destroyed in afew seconds whilst Fury won and lost against but Tysons improved since he lost the weight. Just doesnt pack any power.

Comment

I said from day one if the Johnson that fought Lepai comes into fight Fury, he'll b in trouble. But it was the same, lethargic Johnson that threw away £32k who turned up...

Price got caught cold, footwork wise, in the first 30 seconds of the Skelton fight but afterwards wasn't really troubled. He's been stopped in the amateurs before but always on his feet, he has been down but has always got up.

Fury is extremely overrated, I don't know how people cannot see this - it's clear as day. I don't 'hate' on Fury, he does have a good things going for him. He punches well to the body, fast hands for a man his size, moves well on his feet and has a good engine on him.

But that ultimately gets cancelled out by his non existence defence and his chin is hardly stellar either.

Earl, stop posting videos of people's opinions, that doesn't add any credibility to what you say... especially not Dwyer's...

Comment

I very much agree with D-Mize when it comes to Fury.

Comment

Price by KO for me.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
            Fury is younger and has the better wins so deserves to be ranked higher but head to head I think Price puts him away in 5 rounds.

Ive seen Fury lose to a bum and floored by another bum whereas Price has just gone straight through his opponents. Their only common opponent is Mcdermot who Price destroyed in afew seconds whilst Fury won and lost against but Tysons improved since he lost the weight. Just doesnt pack any power.
            Hardly worth mentioning but McDermot's not their only common oponent they both fought Daniil Peretyatko who lost by points after 6 rounds to Price and got stoped in 2 by Fury.

Comment

Hardly worth mentioning but McDermot's not their only common oponent they both fought Daniil Peretyatko who lost by points after 6 rounds to Price and got stoped in 2 by Fury.
              I stand corrected. Interesting that Fury did a better job on someone than Price did. Didnt think that would happen

Comment

Evenly matched, difficult to predict.

But if I had to choose, I'd say Fury by close decision.

Comment

I meant to vote for Price by KO, but accidentally voted Fury by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                    I stand corrected. Interesting that Fury did a better job on someone than Price did. Didnt think that would happen
                    Price was carrying an injury in to that fight.

Comment

I don't see Fury lasting more than 6 rounds, unless Price's chin really is as bad as some claim and he gets caught.

Price by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X