No announcement yet.

Mares defeats moreno!!!!MARES VS Donaire make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Well now we know 100% who trolls on here. No way were the scorecards good. I could see 8-4 Mares if you completely favored Mares in any close round. But I had it 6-6, with Mares winning due to the knockdown and deduction.
    I got it 8-4 maybe 7-5 without the deduction and knock down.

It was a good competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
      I had it 6 rounds Mares. 2 rounds even. 4 rounds Moreno. Plus the knockdown in round 5. The round they deducted the point from Moreno, i switched to a 10-9 round for Moreno cause he won it clearly and shouldnt have been deducted.

so 117-112 Mares.
      Actually completely agree with this score. I originally gave Moreno 6rds., but didn't feel 100% comfortable with it for some reason. Looking back. Their were 2 rds. where Moreno had Mares in deep trouble, but then Mares comes back and stuns Moreno. I just fuggin wish Moreno would've backed up in those situations, and forced the judges (who am I kidding), the fans to give him those rounds.

Either way, no way Moreno was winning with that corrupt ref, and those judges. Plus it's in Cali???? Game over.

Comment

lol @ the ****** who had it 6-6

Comment

Mares-Donaire is the super fight at 122.

Both of them are clearly the two best fighters with the two best resumes at 122 now.

By a wide, wide, wide margin.

Comment

But onto TS's topic. This is a tough ass fight to call. Can anyone give me a fight where someone pressured the hell outta Donaire as a reference point, so I can study it, and come up with a better analysis.

LMAO @ Rigo vs. Donaire. Donaire doesn't need any more snooze fests. I just hate Rigo's "will absolutely not punch you, unless you throw a punch at me" style. It's aggravating as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
              lol @ the ****** who had it 6-6
              ohhh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                But onto TS's topic. This is a tough ass fight to call. Can anyone give me a fight where someone pressured the hell outta Donaire as a reference point, so I can study it, and come up with a better analysis.

LMAO @ Rigo vs. Donaire. Donaire doesn't need any more snooze fests. I just hate Rigo's "will absolutely not punch you, unless you throw a punch at me" style. It's aggravating as hell.
                DARCH pressured him i think, but it isnt exactly effective pressure. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Naw...Fuk Donaire (no desrespect to Donaire) I am more excited about Mares vs Leo Santa Cruz

both can bring that pressure, I think their styles are match made in Heaven
                  it would be a hell of a fight. But you can clearly see mares is more interested in super fights and you can`t fault him because he has faced nothing but elite competition lately so it would be a step back to take on an up and coming star.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    DARCH pressured him i think, but it isnt exactly effective pressure. LOL
                    Ok then, Donaire KO 2/3. Lol, nah, but any fight where Donaire's opponent made him work?

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                      Ok then, Donaire KO 2/3. Lol, nah, but any fight where Donaire's opponent made him work?
                      not the pace that mares set today. thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X